Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
Not looking good brehs...not looking good...

giphy.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No need to fear that was good old fashion homes cooking called in from the league office.

Told my wife a month ago that the league wants the regular season 1 seed in the east to go down to the last day between the cavs and celtics.

That was some of the best help reffing I seen in awhile. That was playoffs call in hue hollins to extend a playoff series type of reffing today in atlanta.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
No need to fear that was good old fashion homes cooking called in from the league office.

Told my wife a month ago that the league wants the regular season 1 seed in the east to go down to the last day between the cavs and celtics.

That was some of the best help reffing I seen in awhile. That was playoffs call in hue hollins to extend a playoff series type of reffing today in atlanta.
All true but, Cavs bullshyt still gettin played out tho breh....

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm done brehs :hubie:

I decided to take my stannery to OKC I'm officially a Westbrooke stan now

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Yep because the NBA and refs colluded just for the Hawks to beat the Cavs today. Great theory breh

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
With Cleveland's current roster of ineffective bench players, I doubt the Cavs will make it out of the East this year.