Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
cavs still going to the finals but:dahell::dahell: how the fukk you got that 20+ lead entering the 4th and lose the game:dahell:
i am not entirely sure.... and i dont think they should...

playing love at the 5 is inviting people to free lay ups...

TT cant do much against Durant... and you cant play frye in the finals more then 3-5 minutes..

this game was lost because they played Love with 5 fouls at the 5... but the 5 is pretty much where he got all the fouls....

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
i am not entirely sure.... and i dont think they should...

playing love at the 5 is inviting people to free lay ups...

TT cant do much against Durant... and you cant play frye in the finals more then 3-5 minutes..

this game was lost because they played Love with 5 fouls at the 5... but the 5 is pretty much where he got all the fouls....

The game was lost because they didn't care enough to win careless inbounds passing

LEBRON not having a clock in his head stupid shyt they teach you early on in your basketball career love at the 5 wasn't a problem we didn't close the game

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I haven't been following the Cavs too closely, but I would relegate ALL the newly acquired players to <15 minutes... Cant expect every veteran to magically return to form in the presence of Lebron... Some dudes are just trash. They gotta recover team chemistry so they can steal one off Golden State and give ESPN a couple days worth of headlines

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The game was lost because they didn't care enough to win careless inbounds passing

LEBRON not having a clock in his head stupid shyt they teach you early on in your basketball career love at the 5 wasn't a problem we didn't close the game
Ultimately the mistakes made them lose.. but love at the 5 allowed the comeback... I mean he had 5 fouls....

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
They was winning so easy and lost concentration:francis: Gotta give the hawks credit for continuing to play hard and balling their asses off:ehh: I think in the offs they'll keep their foot on the neck of their opponents... I hope:skip:
Breh ty lue terrible start to the 4th started this fukk up can't let them go on 9-0 runs u know this team is liable to blow leads

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Breh ty lue terrible start to the 4th started this fukk up can't let them go on 9-0 runs u know this team is liable to blow leads
I'd love to see this team in playoff mode heading into the playoffs. Get that momentum going. But they might decide not to flip the switch until the 2nd round:mjlol: