Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Then I am open to bumping up Derrick Williams minutes...

or if they are going to play Shump they gotta yank him if he gives you nothing on the floor....if he is productive ..sure let it ride....but not as a defacto decision that he is part of the rotation no matter what

That's the issue though. Derrick Williams can't guard PGs like Shump is capable of doing and he can't shoot 3s. Liggins can guard points, but he can't shoot 3s.

Shump is a good enough spot up shooter to where the defense has to respect him, where Liggins and Williams can be left open.

I don't really have to debate it though because the playoff rotation most likely doesn't include Derrick Williams or Liggins. Outside the starting 5 its:

Korver
RJ
Shump
Deron
maybe Frye

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
That's the issue though. Derrick Williams can't guard PGs like Shump is capable of doing and he can't shoot 3s. Liggins can guard points, but he can't shoot 3s.

Shump is a good enough spot up shooter to where the defense has to respect him, where Liggins and Williams can be left open.

I don't really have to debate it though because the playoff rotation most likely doesn't include Derrick Williams or Liggins. Outside the starting 5 its:

Korver
RJ
Shump
Deron
maybe Frye
depends how bad defense is needed.. liggins might see a spot of 2-5 minutes here and there...

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Whats with the shump bytchin?? :dahell:
He is a solid bench dude..hes not gonna give you 15-5 every game..that is not his role on the team.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Whats with the shump bytchin?? :dahell:
He is a solid bench dude..hes not gonna give you 15-5 every game..that is not his role on the team.

again

I dont dislike Shumpert but he has been legitimately a drag on BOTH sides of the ball for some time now...If the shumpert of the first 2 months of the season was showing up he definitely would command playing time.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Hopefully no clowning for this question...

Who leads or manages the team, Kyrie or Bron? Just saw the post Boston Kyrie interview and Kyrie mentioned he was the leader. I thought it might have been Bron seeing as most things go through him.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Hopefully no clowning for this question...

Who leads or manages the team, Kyrie or Bron? Just saw the post Boston Kyrie interview and Kyrie mentioned he was the leader. I thought it might have been Bron seeing as most things go through him.
teams can have more than 1 leader... :dahell:

Smackdown625

Chilly McFreeze
Daps
Reppin
whats the news on TT brehs

Per Joe Vardon...
Sources with the Cavs and close to Thompson said he didn't take kindly to missing Cleveland's 114-91 win over the Celtics with a sprained right thumb, and that if Wednesday were a playoff game he could've taped the thumb and played.

But the sprain is significant, a source said, and Thompson's going to miss at least one more game (Friday at home against Atlanta), if not more.

Tristan Thompson upset the Cavs left him home from Boston, but sprain is significant