Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
He's really inconsistent on both ends but its not like there's other good options when they need someone to defend guys like IT, Wall & Lowry.

i dont find him impressive when it comes to TEAM defense and rotations... where as.. i find JR to be the best at rotating on defense out of the guards..

but he is their best ON BALL defense and second best ball deny defense

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
if yall can name me one game over the last month and a half where shumpert was a generally positive force on defense...(just forget offense) I could give yall a pass

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
i dont find him impressive when it comes to TEAM defense and rotations... where as.. i find JR to be the best at rotating on defense out of the guards..

but he is their best ON BALL defense and second best ball deny defense

All I'm saying is Shump needs minutes against most of these PGs. His minutes will come down with Korver back but like it or not they need Shump still.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
if yall can name me one game over the last month and a half where shumpert was a generally positive force on defense...(just forget offense) I could give yall a pass

What's the plan then? Give playoff minutes to Liggins? There aren't any options outside of Shump guarding PGs

Smackdown625

Chilly McFreeze
Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't be against giving minutes to Liggins. He's arguably the best defensive player on the roster. He's a complete disaster on offense, but they should have enough playmakers around him that it shouldn't be too big of an issue.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
What's the plan then? Give playoff minutes to Liggins? There aren't any options outside of Shump guarding PGs

At this point I am not totally against that idea....Lue has given Shumpert too many minutes over the last month...I understand Korver went down but again.....In the playoffs your margin for error is SLIM

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
He needs to be able to hit open 3s. No matter how you feel about Shump he's a better option than Liggins.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
He needs to be able to hit open 3s. No matter how you feel about Shump he's a better option than Liggins.

Then I am open to bumping up Derrick Williams minutes...

or if they are going to play Shump they gotta yank him if he gives you nothing on the floor....if he is productive ..sure let it ride....but not as a defacto decision that he is part of the rotation no matter what