Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm naive as fukk cause I still believe there's a switch:skip:

You have every right to be. It's been that way with a LeBron led team for the last 7 years. Why wouldn't this be different?

My only problem is maybe there isn't an on switch. shyt reminds me of my '10 Lakers. Fresh off the back to back. Third consecutive year in the Finals. Looking forward to facing the Heatles and we lose to the fukkin Mavs in the 2nd round.

I just remember Kobe saying some shyt like "play with fire and eventually get burned" or some shyt like that.

I really hope these cats aint just waiting till the playoffs.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You have every right to be. It's been that way with a LeBron led team for the last 7 years. Why wouldn't this be different?

My only problem is maybe there isn't an on switch. shyt reminds me of my '10 Lakers. Fresh off the back to back. Third consecutive year in the Finals. Looking forward to facing the Heatles and we lose to the fukkin Mavs in the 2nd round.

I just remember Kobe saying some shyt like "play with fire and eventually get burned" or some shyt like that.

I really hope these cats aint just waiting till the playoffs.
I agree 100 percent with Kobe. I said in another thread if they're not in chip form by the end of the 2nd round not only will they win it they might not survive the ECF. One of these years we will get caught slipping trying to coast to the finals. Its just a matter of when:lupe:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they just waiting for the playoffs :ehh:

Dumb move if so. They're about to end up like the 2011 Lakers.

The cavs have no explosive athletes except an aging LeBron, and Derrick wiiams who is benched. Boston, Toronto, and Washington are all more athletic than Cleveland.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
3 very bright spot...

1 - lebron is ill as fukk this season
2- JR back shooting.

3- cavs has been hiding the big line up for a little while.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
3 very bright spot...

1 - lebron is ill as fukk this season
2- JR back shooting.

3- cavs has been hiding the big line up for a little while.
Dudes gonna go 6-7 games in every series playin like this tho .. old heads cant handle that

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
they in their own head. kevin love intentionally fouled himself out of the game :heh:

ty lue looks lost out there

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ty Lue getting the crazy pass from the media. They actually tried to run a story that he's young and still learning as a head coach last week.

:heh:
I know it doesn't mean shyt but everytime they show him sitting on the sideline just watching the game, he looks like he's sooooo lost :russ: