Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I stopped watching after the second.

I told yall about this soft ass team months ago..they look terrible out there. I legit think someone will upset them.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Don't care anymore... Gonna wait til playoffs since that's what telling us to do with their play and Lue's comments

:yeshrug:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Cavs are resting players brehs...I'm convinced. They're not going to get into a heated contest with San Anton but instead give the big three and TT the second half of the game off. They've been doin this for a while now too....waiting for the post season. It's obvious and I bet pop knows too. Iman resting, korver resting but they can't rest the big 3 cuz the league trips so this is what they have to do. We good brehs:mjgrin:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Team doesn't seem rattled at all outside of Kyrie. Kyrie seems to be more frustrated than anything. This is the shyt that I've come to expect from them over the past 3 years. They want people to doubt them and they only function at their highest when their back is against the wall.

It's pretty clear though that Lue isn't giving them much direction on the court. They go out there and basically wing it (they've been doing that the entire season good or bad).....no one knows what's expected from them on either side of the ball.

I feel for JR because people (fans) are expecting him to not act like his family issues don't exist. He's had a nightmare of a season.

Other than that, Korver's injury is really going under the radar. That tendon doesn't seem right from the outside looking in and they need him badly.