Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Not saying this is going to happen because they still might do a trade but this group would be nuts

Irving - Back Up PG - Felder
Smith - Shumpert - Liggins
James - Korver - Jefferson
Love - Williams- Jones
Thompson - Sanders - Frye

Would be a number of interesting rotations they could throw at opponents

However...this is one thing that infuriates me about coaches at the NBA level

Coaches pretty much are stubborn. They will repeatedly throw a bad rotation at a problem or opponent when they could change it up and throw a wrinkle and force the other team to react....

For instance there will be a time when probably the Cavs are going through a bad game from deep and yet the coach may not even try to find 5-8 mins for a James Jones...someone who always comes in a n drains a couple threes even though he been in cryostorage

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Apparently Houston is interested in Shump, do they have anything on their roster that we would rather have than Shump? I'm not seeing it.

Capela is interesting but they need him so I don't think there's much to this. Shump is in the Cavs rotation against Golden State and is more useful than almost any player the Rockets would send.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Apparently Houston is interested in Shump, do they have anything on their roster that we would rather have than Shump? I'm not seeing it.
Maybe y'all could get Patrick Beverley :lupe:

I was hearing K.J. McDaniels, Nene, Tyler Ennis for Shump. Nene gives the Cavs a veteran big and K.J. could potentially fill Shump's role to an extent. :manny: