Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
FYI this is the same procedure that messed Mosgov for entire '16 season. Hopefully they don't mess it up like Mosgov's.

Cavs: Timofey Mozgov undergoes arthroscopic knee surgery, six weeks recovery time

The Cavs surprise with news of an injury to Timofey Mozgov

Ken Blaze-USA TODAY Sports
The Cavs announced on Thursday afternoon that center Timofey Mozgov underwent a successful knee surgery. There was no news or knowledge of an injury before the procedure. From the Cavs:

Cavaliers center Timofey Mozgov underwent successful right knee arthroscopic debridement yesterday at the Cleveland Clinic Marymount Surgicenter by Drs. Richard Parker and James Rosneck. His rehabilitation and return to play protocol is slated for six weeks.

Knee injuries are never fun, and we don't really even know what the major issue was here. It may have been a partially torn meniscus, but the Cavs did not announce that. The good news is it isn't an ACL tear or anything like that, and it appears the recovery time will be manageable. I'm not sure if Mozgov had any Russian national team commitments, but those might be in jeopardy.

The Cavs recently picked up Mozgov's $5 million option. If healthy, that's one of the best bargains in the entire NBA.
its different... mozgov is a rim protector and a lob catcher...

Kevin love is not dependent on jumping... heck he can barely jump...

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I am not sure about putting "champ" with these young guys.. they just running him out...should have stuck with d will

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've always liked Derrick Williams and I hope we sign him long term. He's been on horrible teams but he had plenty of talent.

We'll be fine without Love for a few weeks.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I've always liked Derrick Williams and I hope we sign him long term. He's been on horrible teams but he had plenty of talent.

We'll be fine without Love for a few weeks.
Defense was much better... Sure rebounding might be done a bit (tho channing and dwill grabbed 16) but he stayed in front of his guy......he was able to chase his guy...and make timely adjustments...

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I would be estatic if he pulls a draymond on love..

The package one could get for love :picard:

Valentine's day special pun :whoa: