Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Just bad timing. I don't trust that Love can work his way into playoff speed when his game largely depends on consistency and reps.

Nothing was torn or needed repair. He could be back before the 6 week timeline.

The actual type of injury isn't a big deal...it's just the added strain on LBJ/Kyrie that's the real problem.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Cavs gotta get on their Pat Riley shyt and find some D-leaguers who will put in work.
defending big and PG..

they have the pieces already

and shump and JR will be back..

they will have a full 10 man rotation without love
LBJ
Kyrie
Shump
TT
JR
FRYE
RJ
DWIll
Backup PG
Backup center

it will be good enough for 50 wins without overdoing it.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Nothing was torn or needed repair. He could be back before the 6 week timeline.

The actual type of injury isn't a big deal...it's just the added strain on LBJ/Kyrie that's the real problem.

I know he's getting it scoped but he doesn't exactly come back from injuries in a way that makes me comfortable. He struggled after he returned from food poisoning. We'll have to see if the end of the regular season and playoffs is enough time to be ready for the Finals.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
I know he's getting it scoped but he doesn't exactly come back from injuries in a way that makes me comfortable. He struggled after he returned from food poisoning. We'll have to see if the end of the regular season and playoffs is enough time to be ready for the Finals.

A 6 week timetable is very optimistic.. it'll likely be closer to 8-10 weeks. 8-10 weeks is April 11-25.

Why not workout Larry Sanders. He can't possibly be worse than Birdman :hhh:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Why not workout Larry Sanders. He can't possibly be worse than Birdman :hhh:
because in real life.. a weed head does weed head stuff

you know

paranoia..forgetfulness... mood swings cuz htey need to smoke... and on top of that... people think you gotta hold the fume down for the high to hit faster...all it does is kill your lungs...

hard to count on someone who dropped millions to smoke.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
FYI this is the same procedure that messed Mosgov for entire '16 season. Hopefully they don't mess it up like Mosgov's.

Cavs: Timofey Mozgov undergoes arthroscopic knee surgery, six weeks recovery time

The Cavs surprise with news of an injury to Timofey Mozgov

Ken Blaze-USA TODAY Sports
The Cavs announced on Thursday afternoon that center Timofey Mozgov underwent a successful knee surgery. There was no news or knowledge of an injury before the procedure. From the Cavs:

Cavaliers center Timofey Mozgov underwent successful right knee arthroscopic debridement yesterday at the Cleveland Clinic Marymount Surgicenter by Drs. Richard Parker and James Rosneck. His rehabilitation and return to play protocol is slated for six weeks.

Knee injuries are never fun, and we don't really even know what the major issue was here. It may have been a partially torn meniscus, but the Cavs did not announce that. The good news is it isn't an ACL tear or anything like that, and it appears the recovery time will be manageable. I'm not sure if Mozgov had any Russian national team commitments, but those might be in jeopardy.

The Cavs recently picked up Mozgov's $5 million option. If healthy, that's one of the best bargains in the entire NBA.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
because in real life.. a weed head does weed head stuff

you know

paranoia..forgetfulness... mood swings cuz htey need to smoke... and on top of that... people think you gotta hold the fume down for the high to hit faster...all it does is kill your lungs...

hard to count on someone who dropped millions to smoke.
Low risk / high reward.