Who sent HOOK to the strip club?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Undertaker watching this video right now

ActualKindheartedAgouti-size_restricted.gif
Takkker preying that the cancer that is this business continues to infect future generations is funny in a sick way. Should be a on screen gimmick for someone. Like reverse Joe Gacy... would probably be a babyface

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I dunno if that's him or not for sure. But I saw this in the twitter thread. I think that's shopped unless it was taken at a different time cause I don't think that's from the video. I don't really care one way or the other though tbh :yeshrug:

Twitter thread is straight jokes though :mjlol:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
He claims he's Italian. I was listening to an episode of This American Life that they re-aired recently, and they had an actor (David Paladino) who thought he was white his entire life. Turns out his mother lied and hooked up with a black guy when she was in school and then shortly got together with an Italian guy who David thought was his father (he was named after him too...). She was pregnant, had a shotgun wedding, etc.. They never questioned his skin tone or features and just assumed he had dark skin Italian features. At least that's what David Sr. did anyway. His mom eventually fessed up, and he found his real father & apparently looked like a spitting image of him. The podcast has a recording of their meeting & hanging out. I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened with Mike Tirico :heh:

It was an interesting listen. This is what David Paladino looks like. The entire time I was listening to this story, I thought of Mike Tirico :russ:

5066134556_9f2d403ec9_c.jpg
It sounds like Tirico's mom and family know what they are doing. Having a mixed son in the 50-60s was gonna lead to fukkery so the easy road out was italian. They have a whole thing about all them lite brehs in the Appalachians swearing they were Portuguese for generations only to find out that they were part black. One of the oldest tricks in the book up there with the "Grandma is your Mom" trick.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
damn people think Taz is black still? :pachaha:

i dont usually fall for that stuff these days but i DID think Indi Hartwell was black then i saw a pic of her parents and some childhood pics of her and learned thats not the case.