Who sent HOOK to the strip club?

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
He became the People’s Champ that night.
full

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
:dwillhuh:He's darker than this nikka. He's black and Italian I thought.

Nah, Taz is just a Mike Tirico-level dark Italian. :yeshrug: Might have some African ancestry somewhere down the line though, quite a few of those southern Italians/Sicilians do.

I knew you motherfukkers would be on this when I saw it a few hours ago. Thank you for not disappointing me. :russ: Hook in the shake club is cool, just keep Hook away from AB from here on out. :whoa: I remember what Vontaze Burfict did to this guy; we don't need AEW's fastest rising young star around the results of that.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Nah, Taz is just a Mike Tirico-level dark Italian. :yeshrug: Might have some African ancestry somewhere down the line though, quite a few of those southern Italians/Sicilians do.

I knew you motherfukkers would be on this when I saw it a few hours ago. Thank you for not disappointing me. :russ: Hook in the shake club is cool, just keep Hook away from AB from here on out. :whoa: I remember what Vontaze Burfict did to this guy; we don't need AEW's fastest rising young star around the results of that.
Always though Tirico was black. :dead:

:mindblown:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Always though Tirico was black. :dead:

:mindblown:

He claims he's Italian. I was listening to an episode of This American Life that they re-aired recently, and they had an actor (David Paladino) who thought he was white his entire life. Turns out his mother lied and hooked up with a black guy when she was in school and then shortly got together with an Italian guy who David thought was his father (he was named after him too...). She was pregnant, had a shotgun wedding, etc.. They never questioned his skin tone or features and just assumed he had dark skin Italian features. At least that's what David Sr. did anyway. His mom eventually fessed up, and he found his real father & apparently looked like a spitting image of him. The podcast has a recording of their meeting & hanging out. I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened with Mike Tirico :heh:

It was an interesting listen. This is what David Paladino looks like. The entire time I was listening to this story, I thought of Mike Tirico :russ:

5066134556_9f2d403ec9_c.jpg

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird Hook and Harland are both early 20's white boys and know random black celebs.:dwillhuh: