Who remembers this WCW/NWO Revenge Intro???

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

647281-wcwnworevenge_na.jpg

Last edited:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Yea I loved this game. Me and my friends played the hell out of it. Damn near thought we ruined the game once we found out that cheat code with the controller but we just ended up having knock out matches which ended up being a little bit more fun and competitive in the end for us.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Yea I loved this game. Me and my friends played the hell out of it. Damn near thought we ruined the game once we found out that cheat code with the controller but we just ended up having knock out matches which ended up being a little bit more fun and competitive in the end for us.
Wait a minute wat cheat?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
There was a cheat with the controller that automatically kicked you out of pins. I think you hit the analog stick to the left or right and one of the shoulder buttons I believe.
Hmm I don't remember that

I used to tap all the buttons to kick out of a pin

But anyway I used to beat folks with bats and shyt. The violence in that game was beautiful:wow:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Hmm I don't remember that

I used to tap all the buttons to kick out of a pin

Yea I used to button mash too but this shyt was just automatic. You could be getting beat all match and automatically kick out before a one count doing that combination of controls. I know they took out of Wrestlemania 2000 though. I think it actually made you get pinned easier.