who remembers the X-men game for the Sega Genesis?

Daps
I don't know why this just randomly popped in my head tonight. I started googling and it's bringing back so many memories

X-Men_%281993_Sega_video_game_cover%29.jpg

X-Men-U-014.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

516.png

PeWowpw52qnIGSn22lgWiXHos5DH2rI5LU9-R4eAZAdwq3y1iVUIHAsD161hDRW5clfBnxDb4-V5jADiBiylTilx92Ukhyx3rujVn5y68FU5s_QSdg

hqdefault.jpg

3j4ihzrbazd21.jpg

image-asset.png

199625-x-men-mutant-apocalypse-snes-screenshot-wolverine-vs-magneto.png

tgu

Pro
Daps
I remember to get past the final level you had to “reset the computer”. :snoop:You had to actually hit reset on the sega genesis. Who the fukk knew that back then. Also, t sequel, X-men clone wars, shytted on it. I think I’m that one your powers didn’t run out.

Daps
Is this one where you had to reset the game to advance to one of the next levels? :russ:

Finding that out by mistake:blessed::why:

I remember to get past the final level you had to “reset the computer”. :snoop:You had to actually hit reset on the sega genesis. Who the fukk knew that back then. Also, t sequel, X-men clone wars, shytted on it. I think I’m that one your powers didn’t run out.

this explains why I never beat the game :deadmanny:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
This was how I was able to figure out how to beat Psycho Mantis in Metal Gear Solid. Literally had to plug the first controller into the second controller port so he couldn’t “read your mind”.

X-Men was dope AF!

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Is this one where you had to reset the game to advance to one of the next levels? :russ:

Finding that out by mistake:blessed::why:

yooooo!!!!! I was wondering why the hell I could never get past those levels! Who the hell would think to reset the damn game? That was unheard of back then. As a man in his 30s mind is fukking blown right now.

that game could’ve been the goat if it wasn’t for that dumb ass reset rule nobody knew about.