Who remembers Hydro?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yo son that was my favorite weed....that some more shyt i cant find anymore...

you should take a picture and post that shyt....

i almost dream about how white widow looks and tastes....

i aint trying to sound :flabbynsick:, but white widow was the "loud" when i was coming up....

shyt was marvelous.
:heh: I'll post some pics 2morrow bro, I wasn't even expecting to get any, tree man called Saturday night and told me he had Green Crack and White Widow, I was like :mj:, drove 20 miles, fukk around and missed the Ortiz fight, but got home and was :win: I was so high from Sat night of that L, when I woke up the next morning, I aint even wake and bake, for the first time in months, and when I had tree.

I'm just angry some high quality loud comes my direction, 15 minutes after I get straight and cop a O of some weak ass mid, being impatient, when I could of had the half of WW for like 40$ more, my quarter will do though

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Never smoked weed but I have smoked many times vicariously thru Bone Thugs n Harmony

"Smo smo smokin that hydro, wont wont letta me high goooo" :ahh:

Thats how it started for me breh, no lies, now I spending damn near $400 a month on tree:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
the shyt thats being passed as "loud" nowadays is fukking joke.

I used to be able to get fukked up good on some mids...then hydro was the shyt on the weekends...then the 20 dollar jars of white widow or purple on special occasion would fukk me up something awful :scusthov:

with this weed game now, this "loud" shyt looks good and smells good...but doesnt do me any good past a half hour or an hour. just like mids. it just hits you a little harder a littler quicker.

...smh, makes me think about what oldheads told me when i first starting smoking about the weed they was smoking back in the day

their weed must have been like :ooh:
Glad I aint the only one that seeing this, I've had Mid that out smoked my loud plenty of times, nikkas these days aint got no love for the game, or their customers, to be putting out the best tree possible, do they not understand thats what business is about, :pachaha: at this lil nikka fron NC trying to sell me some Kind Bud, talking about it's OG Kush with seeds n all. Thats why these days I only mess with my one ace, fukk the rest of these clowns

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

:heh: i feel sorry for you breh

i would rather smoke rabbit chow than kush
I don't see whats the hype with K, all that shyt do is make me sleepy, smoke a Kush blunt, at the wrong time of day, the day is over, cuz you will be eating/sleeping up a storm in lazy mode, while facing blunt after blunt trying to get high

Maybe thats just me though, smoke to much of something and your body will eventually adjust, that's why there is nothing better than a weed man who tries to switch it up for his customers

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Never smoked weed but I have smoked many times vicariously thru Bone Thugs n Harmony

"Smo smo smokin that hydro, wont wont letta me high goooo" :ahh:

i was the same way despite having two functional stoners for parents i had no interest in smoking myself until i made the mistake of playing this...:merchant:

swore i got a contact high just from my speakers :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
:scusthov: nikkas saying they never smoked weed but "smoked weed" through Bone Thugs N Harmony, GTFO "tha" thread..this is for "budsmokers only"

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Daps
I don't see whats the hype with K, all that shyt do is make me sleepy, smoke a Kush blunt, at the wrong time of day, the day is over, cuz you will be eating/sleeping up a storm in lazy mode, while facing blunt after blunt trying to get high

Maybe thats just me though, smoke to much of something and your body will eventually adjust, that's why there is nothing better than a weed man who tries to switch it up for his customers

True
I have to switch strains ever week or so.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly i think rap kinda influences the supply/demand for strains of weed

rappers talkin about dro this, dro that

camron had purps popular

then they started rapping about kush

and now rappers don't smoke anything that's not "loud"

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
honestly i think rap kinda influences the supply/demand for strains of weed

rappers talkin about dro this, dro that

camron had purps popular

then they started rapping about kush

and now rappers don't smoke anything that's not "loud"

rappers influence these kids whole life.....

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
demon1eh5.jpg

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Amazing how you "weedheads" dont know shyt about weed except for what your dealer tells you

This ^^^^

:snoop: at the rest of y'all in this thread. Hydro just means that it is grown in water and not in soil. Doesn't matter what strain the seeds came from.