Who remembers Hydro?

Daps
hydro was like in the middle between mids and loud....shyt used to fukk you up though :ahh: 20 a jar and you could get 2 or 3 blunts :ahh:

smoked that shyt all through high school in the 90's...

white widow was the loud back then...the good weed was either hydro or white widow...and every now and then you would come across purple...

nowadays everything is "loud"....but some of it is good, and some of it only looks and smells good.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i only had the privilege of smoking that magical dro once in life and that was the fall of '03. while we on the subject does chronic still exist? i ask people this in the bay and get the :what: face everytime

Yeah it exist, Hydro refers to the method in which the tree was grown, you have to find and one of them old timers who hustle for the dro

I haven't had any since like 04 when I used to live in NY:noah:

:pacspit: at weak ass Kush

Daps
people are too concerned about how weed looks now...for some reason, back in the 90's, you could get weed that used to look like brown shyt but that shyt would have u blasted for hours

now u buy shyt called "loud"...and it looks good...smells good...tastes good...but on some of it, a half hour later you like :what: "did this shyt really just run me 20 a blunt?"

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
*Budda Lovaz plays in head*

Keep hitting that reefer takin me straight the heaven!!! :ahh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Never smoked weed but I have smoked many times vicariously thru Bone Thugs n Harmony

"Smo smo smokin that hydro, wont wont letta me high goooo" :ahh:

Daps
Can't wait to get home go in, on some White Widow:youngsabo:

yo son that was my favorite weed....that some more shyt i cant find anymore...

you should take a picture and post that shyt....

i almost dream about how white widow looks and tastes....

i aint trying to sound :flabbynsick:, but white widow was the "loud" when i was coming up....

shyt was marvelous.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Amazing how you "weedheads" dont know shyt about weed except for what your dealer tells you
Thats the problem these days nobody knows nothing, and with these hybrid strains alot of shyt look the same, if it aint loaded with crystals I aint buying, and either you have loud or not, if you come at me with some outrageous names I automatically think you are a little nikka

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Thats the problem these days nobody knows nothing, and with these hybrid strains alot of shyt look the same, if it aint loaded with crystals I aint buying, and either you have loud or not, if you come at me with some outrageous names I automatically think you are a little nikka

"B-b-b-but my man said he was sellin me the haze":rudy:

Daps
the shyt thats being passed as "loud" nowadays is fukking joke.

I used to be able to get fukked up good on some mids...then hydro was the shyt on the weekends...then the 20 dollar jars of white widow or purple on special occasion would fukk me up something awful :scusthov:

with this weed game now, this "loud" shyt looks good and smells good...but doesnt do me any good past a half hour or an hour. just like mids. it just hits you a little harder a littler quicker.

...smh, makes me think about what oldheads told me when i first starting smoking about the weed they was smoking back in the day

their weed must have been like :ooh: