559368_o.gif
:russ:@ the stutter step....

Intentional or not, it multiplied the level of fukkery in that gif :mjlol:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Breh Wolverine was a complete tool,even in the Spiderman Animated series..

Dude is looking for beast,and comes upon Spiderman and Hobgoblin, suspects Spidey has him and lunges at him and gets tossed like garbage....literally :russ:
O85JfuE.gif
:deadmanny: I dunno why I can't stop watching this gif. The whole thing is fukking hilarious to me.

:heh:Wolverine landing RIGHT in the trashcans. And that Hobgoblin bit. The animators didn't even need the put that in there. shyt was just so unnecessary. The fact that he picks his craft and moves it like 2 feet away. Not to mention the next cut focuses solely on him doing it :dead:

Guess he wanted to keep his distance from Wolverine and his Ls :mjpls:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny: I dunno why I can't stop watching this gif. The whole thing is fukking hilarious to me.

:heh:Wolverine landing RIGHT in the trashcans. And that Hobgoblin bit. The animators didn't even need the put that in there. shyt was just so unnecessary. The fact that he picks his craft and moves it like 2 feet away. Not to mention the next cut focuses solely on him doing it :dead:

Guess he wanted to keep his distance from Wolverine and his Ls :mjpls:
Then Wolv' dumbass decides to keep attacking Spidey while Hob does some fukkery and escapes :mjlol: