Who remembers how much Professor X used to scream on the 90s X-Men cartoon

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Did anyone notice James McAvoy kinda did the Prof X scream in Days of Future Past when he tried to us Cerebro for the 1st time and it broke.

Also in First Class when he was in Shaw's head during his death.

I don't remember Logan fukking with Storm

Yeah, there was a full episode on X-men TAS and also a few times in various comics too.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
yQY0DRn.png
D7C7C6C0-4639-47FD-8D18-A06D0ED8172C_zpsrcf5i84s.png

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Xavier screaming was COMEDY....they had Storm and Rogue acting like sisters and Rogue would freak out if Storm was ever in any real danger. Jubilee was always kept from real threats like Magneto/Sinister/Apocalypse.....Jean Grey was the weakest motherfukker in the history of comic book shows...she got knocked out and punked out so much:laugh:

You ain't even lyin', doe.

I peaced out of X-Men around the time of the Phoenix Saga. I was like "Hol' up - you men to tell me she been the wackest one
this whole time, when she could be the most powerful?? Fucc this bullchit..."

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Breh, if they weren't fighting robots or cyborgs then wolverine was getting that work every single time. He'd pop the most shyt and then proceed to get thrown in the bushes.

At least he helped stopped the Legacy virus with his rapid healing ability:manny:

Yeah dude was pretty useless on a kid show where you can't show blood or death and, his primary weapons are basically blades