Who remembers how much Professor X used to scream on the 90s X-Men cartoon

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Cyke had his moments but you could definitely see the direction they were headed. They stayed punking him out so Wolverine could look better in comparison. Scott was that dude in the classic era of the comics. (The original Claremont era when Dave Cockrum, John Byrne, Paul Smith, etc. were working on the book)

His portrayal wasn't often great in the 90's series, but it was still better than his eventual depiction in the movies.

That's one of the things I think Evolution genuinely did better-- Cyclops was treated like more of a legit character and less like a chump. Also, Nightcrawler was featured more prominently. (Edit: 'Crawler deserved more than only two episodes) He and Colossus should have been on the main team in the 90's series. (And Kitty Pryde >>>>>>> Jubilee)

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

Man me & my brother used to crack up cuz Professor X would always start tripping:mjlol:

"Incredible power.....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

Prof X screaming and Jean fainting and saying "Scott!" all the time used to have us on the floor :russ:Now that I think about it Wolverine was my dude but he was Simping Jean's fainting ass hard.

My boy Gambit was too smoove tho

s320x240.jpg

My lord..

Whenever I'm feeling down I just light something
And watch this mix one good time

:russ::mjlol::lolbron::russ::mjlol:

:dead::dead::dead:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

But really tho, what was up with Jean Grey ALWAYS getting knocked out? If she used her telekinesis on anything larger than a coffee mug she's passing out from overexertion and shyt. :why:

lmao @ :35

Jean: I can't get you to stop hating each other but I can slow you down :sas1: *levitates guns away from goons*
Goon: :skip: *Shoots them down with a tiny ass beam*:stopitslime:
Jean: :picard:Please! *faints*

Wolverine: :mjgrin: