Who remembers how much Professor X used to scream on the 90s X-Men cartoon

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cyclopes going ham on Sinister was my favorite episode :wow:

When you hear that theme music you knew that time it was Sinister:ufdup: sidekicks:ufdup::birdman:Get ready

Why did Wolverine pop out his claws like he was gonna gut somebody then put them back away mid-air and land on dude's back to do nothing?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Why did Wolverine pop out his claws like he was gonna gut somebody then put them back away mid-air and land on dude's back to do nothing?
Problem when shows are catered to kids is Wolverine who is known as having one of the highest body counts in Marvel can't use his primary skill:francis:So he usually just kicks or throws people unless their Sentinels or another type of machine then he goes in on them. When they were fighting Mastermold he got locked on a room with 5 of them and just went:demonic:on them
:lawd:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
When they were fighting Mastermold he got locked on a room with 5 of them and just went:demonic:on them
:lawd:
I remember when Gambit and Wolverine got trapped in the cave with a horde of sentinels. The next the time they cut to that scene, Gambit and Wolverine were standing on a pile of robot scraps.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm kinda :to: that this 1:40 clip from the cartoon is still more piff than any of the fight scenes in the movies :mjcry:

The ONLY thing it was really missing was Nightcrawler :myman:
Nightcrawlers episode was one of my favorites of the series :whew:How many animated shows/cartoons talked about God and went head on into faith and spirituality?? Logan was reading a passage from the bible at the end that NCrawler recommended that would help him be at ease mentally for the episode. X Men TAS:lawd:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nightcrawlers episode was on of my favorites of the series :whew:How many animated shows/cartoons talked about God and went head on into faith and spirituality?? Logan was reading a passage from the bible at the end that NCrawler recommended that would help him be at ease mentally for the episode. X Men TAS:lawd:

:wow:

They should have had Kurt join the main squad. He would have been way more deserving than Jubilee. :scusthov: