Who remembers footage of Suge Knight sonnin the hiphop community infront of Farrakhan

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Too much Suge d!cklicking going on in this thread (led by known West Coast d!cklicker @StillNotSoft). Yea, Suge got by that podium and spit some gems but then he said some unnecessary sh!t, bacause of personal vendettas, about dudes that ran their labels MUCH more efficiently than he did. He fvcked up by running his label like a street gang and not a legitimate business. Master P, Birdman, Dre, Russell, Puff...ALL them n!ggas doing much better than him. He's quick to talk about artists getting robbed but the n!gga was doing Pac dirty. The biggest hip hop artist in the world died without sh!t and his mother had to go through years of litigation to get what's properly owed to his estate. I fvcks with some of the sh!t Suge did when Deathrow was on top of the world but the blind cocksucking in here is embarrassing.
:scust::scusthov:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Suge was entertaining as fukk.
him getting two peiced by that
gay beautician fukked up everything.
now the nikka is fainting in court with
a 3 blind mice cane and rockin terminator x
blue blocker shades...
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg
my barber aint gay breh lol

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I already disputed ya dikklicking claim,and the bullshyt you was spewing in ya post,I'm not gon repeat myself nikka...Now point out where I was dikklicking or get off my dikk...I said Suge was speaking the truth and then you came in and agreed he was speaking the truth,yet I'm dikklickng? wtf you talkin about breh:mjlol:? Oh you don't know cuz you mentioned my name cuz you still mad about some other shyt from days ago:sas1:?

Words of a d!cklicker. You in here waving ya pom poms in here for Suge. If all you got from this sh!t was "Suge dropping jewels" than you a d!cklicking f@ggot. You a d!cklicking f@ggot. And you tight I'm calling you out on it. Like I said, Suge shouldn't have came in there with his bullsh!t, it was inappropriate in that venue and he's the last n!gga that should talk about artists rights when he was robbing Pac worse than any artist in hip hop history. If the first thing you get from this sh!t is "Suge dropping jewels" than you sucking his nuts. You sucking his nuts, n!gga. It is what it is.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Jay Z got more money than everyone besides Gay Azz Dre, and Jay owns his masters and didn't have to get goonie with it. I doubt Suge liked Jay 20 years ago but Jay did everything people were saying rappers need to do. Own your stuff, boss up, cut out the bafoonery, hire your own people, move to an executive position

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Jay Z got more money than everyone besides Gay Azz Dre, and Jay owns his masters and didn't have to get goonie with it. I doubt Suge liked Jay 20 years ago but Jay did everything people were saying rappers need to do. Own your stuff, boss up, cut out the bafoonery, hire your own people, move to an executive position

There was a thread on here were Suge talked about how Iovine and them was trying to lure Snoop away from Deathrow after Doggystyle dropped and it made me think of the Rocafella Jay Z situation.

Think what could have happened had Snoop bounced on Suge :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
There was a thread on here were Suge talked about how Iovine and them was trying to lure Snoop away from Deathrow after Doggystyle dropped and it made me think of the Rocafella Jay Z situation.

Think what could have happened had Snoop bounced on Suge :ohhh:

Actually it was right before Doggystyle, on the strenght of The Chronic. It was actually Def Jam that was trying to snatch him, mainly Russell & Lyor. This is why Suge was fed up w/ them at the time & was gonna take it there - physically.

Looking back tho i think DR periodically looked for distrubution deals. Like Chronic came out via Priority. Maybe thats the faze when Def Jam was tryna snatch Snoop.

As far as Jigga, you're right. Dude above talking a little too reckless while sounding a little too naive, just imo.