Who is your favorite active wrestler and why?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn't care for babyface Roman when they started having him cut longwinded promos. The material he was given was also pure trash. I didn't dislike him because I was a fan when he was more of a quiet monster in The Shield. He was a pretty good wrestler too, even back then. He had some great matches with AJ Styles and Bryan Danielson. The Braun Stroman feud was very entertaining.

But yeah, the babyface ace role wasn't for him. Cody Rhodes is much more suited for it. But as a heel or a tweener, Roman Reigns has been a revelation. He was knocking it out of the park immediately.

I was there that night when he announced he had cancer... it was really sad.... I'm very happy he's come back stronger and better than ever.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
My favorite wrester right now is Bianca Belair because she's consistently great in the ring, she always resonates with the fans, and she's on the GOAT babyface Mt. Rushmore along witg Ricky Steamboat & Rey Misterio, Jr.
Big up to the EST.

Bianca Belair Wrestlemania 39 GIF

:wow: I wanted to follow the rules and pick one...#EST is definitely 1A

tears-of-joy-tears.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Roman Reigns and The Bloodline, Rhea. Obvious reasons - they're stars.

The Bloodline ☝️'s something I wish I was still younger to do with a group of friends.
Definitely would've been actin out with that with them girls watchin in grade school :mjlol:

I was at a big family event recently where some relatives and I threw it up. Picture came out dope af :heh:

Movements like that just don't come around often.

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Gonna add Bayley too, a legit candidate for GOAT North American woman and been thickening up consistently for a decade

shyt lemme add Nia too; at first it was just a physical thing but she's really thriving in this current monster heel run and she's must see TV :shaq:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Raw: Big Hate and Io

NXT: Oba and Rox :wub:

SD: Bianca and Profits. Dawkins does his thing tbr so imma give him his props.

(These just off the top of my head)

Non screen currently: Roman and Asuka