Who is your favorite active wrestler and why?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Let’s have a fun discussion that’s not about tickets, ratings, tribalism, Meltzer, any other nerd shyt, booking, racism, etc.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
austin-theory-vince-mcmahon.gif

Just look at him :obama:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Danielson a d Liv Morgan are the easiest to watch and its obvious why.
I still haven’t decided on mine because there are so many that I consider a must watch if they are booked for a match, but Danielson is definitely in contention for my choice.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
THE OMEGA MAN!!!
q05zyv1len921.gif

But then again.....the thread says active and KO, sadly, is on the shelf. So if he doesn't count, then I don't really know who my pick would be.

MJF, ehhhhhhhh. He's really good but his title run was dire after the Bryan feud. That best buddies shyt was trash. Maybe he can get back to center in the coming months.

CM Punk, he can't stay healthy and now he's in WWE and I don't watch them.

The Rock....not active, but he stole WrestleMania. :yeshrug:

Swerve may be the closest for me and if I can't pick Kenny, then I say Swerve. When he's on, he's great but for some reason they keep presenting him as a bit secondary. I know faces are supposed to get beat up but sometimes it feels like he's.....I don't want to say treated like a chump. That's way too harsh. But sometimes, like when Ospreay snatched his belt, then two weeks later laid Swerve out at the weigh in, shyt like that rubs me the wrong way.

Then again, darling!

— — — — —

Toni Storm! Everything she does is pretty much gold. Her presentation, promos, crowd reactions, matches, look, gimmick, pretty much everything about the woman is on point. You want off the wall promos and funny faces from a wrestler who's not taking themself too seriously? Toni Storm. You want a professional wrestler who is deathly serious about being champion doing promos that get everyone in the business to stand up and fukking recognize? Toni fukking Storm! (Rosa, Deeb and broken glass promos) And then you know she can go in the ring too (watch the Deeb ppv match) Complete package from top to bottom. She might just be my pick.