Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com? Update:Biscuitsnbangers wins PAWG of the year.

The Coli's premier PAWG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
You guys are corny as fukk. Simp a white girl who grew up in a middle class massachussettes bc she named herself after a song she never listened to until she was 18.
shyt is sad.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
trying to be the WOAT poster in the locker room too?

Oh so now I'm WOAT because I'm calling you out for your fakkitry? Get off the bytch dikk you pencil neck geek. nikka got 30 post in here repeating the same corny jokes and receiving 1 or 2 pity daps. What these bytches ignore your PMs or something?

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Oh so now I'm WOAT because I'm calling you out for your fakkitry? Get off the bytch dikk you pencil neck geek. nikka got 30 post in here repeating the same corny jokes and receiving 1 or 2 pity daps. What these bytches ignore your PMs or something?
:mjlol: :cape:

no pms sent. didnt even know about these broads till this thread was made.

:umad:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :cape:

no pms sent. didnt even know about these broads till this thread was made.

:umad:

Oh so you werent also in the JBO thread on her saying the same thing? Listen breh if you want to fukk cool. We grown man here. But the immature corny 1st grade she got cooties act is lame.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Oh so you werent also in the JBO thread on her saying the same thing? Listen breh if you want to fukk cool. We grown man here. But the immature corny 1st grade she got cooties act is lame.
I posted in this thread before I saw that one in the JBO

stalk posts and still not know what youre talking about brehs

Status
Not open for further replies.