Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com? Update:Biscuitsnbangers wins PAWG of the year.

The Coli's premier PAWG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Thanks but I'm overrated. There's olebty of posters leagues better than I am.
You look like the type of bytch to let a nikka go balls deep in your a$$hole, shove it down your throat then make you swallow the shyt flavored cum.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
@cook Could you PLEASE make the use of "pawg" and automatically convert that shyt to "sawg"(skinny ass white girl) instead? Pleasee......this misuse and simptastascity is over 9000 on this fukking site. Sorry to tag you in the middle of the night no homo

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@cook Could you PLEASE make the use of "pawg" and automatically convert that shyt to "sawg"(skinny ass white girl) instead? Pleasee......this misuse and simptastascity is over 9000 on this fukking site. Sorry to tag you in the middle of the night no homo

#PAWGLIFE is an integral part of coli culture

NEGGED

fukk azz nicka :pacspit:

yeen ain't built for these coli streets...and yeen runnin shyt round hur witcha non-supportin azz

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks but I'm overrated. There's olebty of posters leagues better than I am.

All jokes aside...you'd be a relatively exceptional poster even if you weren't a PAWG...somewhat shytty taste in rap though :ehh:

But still...you're in dire need of management and a top notch fiscal advisor...you got all the tools to be great...but you need to allow me tear you down and rebuild you into something greater...

goldie-getting-his-mack-on-o.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
All jokes aside...you'd be a relatively exceptional poster even if you weren't a PAWG...somewhat shytty taste in rap though :ehh:

But still...you're in dire need of management and a top notch fiscal advisor...you got all the tools to be great...but you need to allow me tear you down and rebuild you into something greater...

goldie-getting-his-mack-on-o.gif

The Mack is one of the GOAT movies :ohlawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.