Who is the KING of the West Coast?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
To me as far as putting out consistently hot material I'd say........

That nikka Yukmouth. I ain't feel that Free at Last album though,too many features and wack ass beats but everything before and after that been fire.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
My coast is more fukked than I thought it was if those are the choices. My vote is Young L.

Its funny, I was JUST bumping this nikkas shyt too :whoo:

I forgot to add Young L and Lil B(You guys cant deny this mans influence in the game right now) to that list. Cali has some trully incredible artist right now. As a New York dude Its kinda pathethic how my coast hasnt put up any new remarkable stars in the past fukkin decade :wow:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Harry Fraud is the king of NY...

Pretty much made French's hype with his beats.. Now working with Action Bronson. Got album comin with Meyhem Lauren and just dropped the joint with DZA.
Harry Fraud is KONY

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CRooked, Dom, or Nippsey....I havent heard this yellow tape yet...but I fukks with croooked and nippsey....I wasnt feeling Dom's last joint

:huhldup:

What have these local artists done to be in this discussion?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Snoop, its Game.
He been had the backing from all the west coast OGs (snoop, dre, warren g, nate dogg, dpgc, E-40, etc) even when his buzz first started crackin, drops consistent quality music & is an avid representation of the west coast. Game got one more album on Interscope, then he's a free agent, but I doubt he gon stop when this contract is out....nikka been killin shyt lately

Kendrick got the torch passed to him on stage by some of the OGs, but that damn sure wasnt any type of "king" crowning ceremony..more like a, "you got next out here and we backing you" type thing...Im from the west coast and I am a K.Dot fan, but nobody refers to him as the king of the west coast, unless you're talking to some white college students who think he's new as of Section 80..He needs some years in the game, a few major releases and some platinum plaques before the king talk comes in...he do got next tho....him, TDE and Nipsey :shaq:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
Nipsey needs to get back on his gangsta shyt and stop singing like Drake, when he's on point like he was with The Marathon it's no competition really. Kendrick is still not impressive to me.

Nipsey is singin like Drake? imma need a link to this shyt.

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My coast is more fukked than I thought it was if those are the choices. My vote is Young L.

Dude is making bella bread with pink dolphin....nor Cal and so Cal needa quit bsn and.make slaps/scratch together

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
E-40 stays relevant...does his thing...definitely running sh!t up here

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I'd say it's not defined at this time, but give Kendrick a year or two and let him drop an album with Dre features and major label push. Black Hippy is the future.

Nipsey missed the boat, last time I seen him he was rockin a red skull cap and skinnies. Cat is washed already. :dry:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Noone has the crown right now. Nipsey the only new dude who im feeling on the West. Lately i havent been connecting with his new shyt. The Marathon was my shyt, he gotta get back to that. I wanna hear another track like "Blue Laces" from him.