Cali
edgerton.jpg

H. K. Edgerton

:why: look at the guys face on the right....:smugfavre:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
There is no c00n greater than Tyler Perry

Shnauzeer Jones is getting up there with his Demoneth Palhoe incident and him just being a dikkriding fakkit and cosigning everything and everyone. Ole "Fox news is racist but white girls can call blacks 'nikka' (****** to them) as they please" ass nikka :rudy:

Most of his movies are wack and he has brought plenty of buffoonery, but Tyler Perry has given WAAAYYYYY too many Black people jobs for me to consider him the greatest c00n of all-time.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
There is no c00n greater than Tyler Perry

Shnauzeer Jones is getting up there with his Demoneth Palhoe incident and him just being a dikkriding fakkit and cosigning everything and everyone. Ole "Fox news is racist but white girls can call blacks 'nikka' (****** to them) as they please" ass nikka :rudy:
:wtf: When did Nas cosign this?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
You guys are probably young so I'm going to say this and it's going to go over a lot of your heads, but calling other black men "c00n" and "uncle tom" is something that we, as blacks, shouldn't do to each other.

For now on I will refrain from calling black people uncle tom and "c00n" and just replace those words with Kola Boof.

kola-boof.jpg

You nggas out here "boofin"