Who is the GOAT of c00ns?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking about this today, and I can't call it. Clarence Thomas is up there. Having him on the Supreme Court is just like having a cac on there.
Maybe Ward Connerly

:gag:
Herman Cain is another great c00n

:upsetfavre:

Add on
Btw all of you c00ns who don't like this thread can eat a dikk :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
There is no c00n greater than Tyler Perry

Shnauzeer Jones is getting up there with his Demoneth Palhoe incident and him just being a dikkriding fakkit and cosigning everything and everyone. Ole "Fox news is racist but white girls can call blacks 'nikka' (****** to them) as they please" ass nikka :rudy:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

this c*nt

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Shnauzeer Jones is getting up there with his Demoneth Palhoe incident and him just being a dikkriding fakkit and cosigning everything and everyone. Ole "Fox news is racist but white girls can call blacks 'nikka' (****** to them) as they please" ass nikka :rudy:

Why though??? Would you rather some rich racist devilish ass jew, dress your favorite black male actor up in a dress and make massa Chalie laugh? That man didn't sit back and wait, he is self made. Although I don't agree with the stereotypes he perpetuates, it's finally going in the right hands and we have a problem with it.

This easily goes to
halle-berry.jpg

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

:what:

ill never understand the hate he gets from black people. that nicca is basically the only black director puttin on, on that level. and he's a c00n? as if he doesnt have positive movies

hating on a black man doin his thing with no valid justification for it is more of a c00nish behavior if you ask me

but hey :manny:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

nikka, if you believe this than you need to kill yourself asap.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Shnauzeer Jones is getting up there with his Demoneth Palhoe incident and him just being a dikkriding fakkit and cosigning everything and everyone. Ole "Fox news is racist but white girls can call blacks 'nikka' (****** to them) as they please" ass nikka :rudy:[/QUOTE

Lmao i remember talking to a group of black women, and i didn't even call him a c00n, but i said some of his movies and plays are kind of c00nish. They were :angry: they were ready to :bustback:
:heh:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
nikka, if you believe this than you need to kill yourself asap.

nikka, if you don't know the difference between the words then and than, YOU'RE the one that needs to kill themselves.

fukk outta here :childplease: