Who is the fifth most popular individual comic superhero of all time?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's not in the moment homie. I'm going off of years and years and years of seeing kids rocking Deadpool stuff or seeing Hot Topic flooded with Deadpool stuff on a regular basis. I don't know about whatever part of the planet you're living on, but in the states, there's A LOT of deadpool merch flooding the streets and has been for a while, way before the movie

Breh, I vividly remember how insane it was to me when I saw a Deadpool t-shirt at Hot Topic in LA back in like '09, but that doesn't mean general awareness or popularity is that much higher than other characters (and it certainly isn't).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh, I vividly remember how insane it was to me when I saw a Deadpool t-shirt at Hot Topic in LA back in like '09, but that doesn't mean general awareness or popularity is that much higher than other characters (and it certainly isn't).

Definitely disagree. And that's 09 which is 7 years ago homie. A lot has changed in 7 years. You're comparing your one time in 09 vs consistency of 9 years since then? That shyt don't even out at all

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Spiderman is 3rd. You can draw Spiderman in any different costume in any number of colors never before seen and people will assume it's spiderman. As long as it's a skinny dude in a full body suit with spiderman eyes and in a weird "spiderman" pose, people will assume it's spiderman. He can be orange with yellow polkadots. suit+eyes+weird pose and BONUS if there's webs somewhere.

Same with the hulk. huge green muscular dude looking angry. which is why he's 4th.

Wonder Woman is 5th.

or if you wanna be nitpicky, tie the three of them for third. but really, spiderman shyt outsells everything but batman and superman.

Wolverine is a distant 6th.

both he and wonderwoman have suffered from there being too many knockoffs.

Which is why Steve Rogers/Captain America is 7th and Iron Man is 8th.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
?????
for the past 10 years iron man has taken off

What has magneto done for me lately.
It hasn't been 10 years..it's been 8 years and he's still not more known than Magneto, Spider Man, X-men, Hulk. They have much more media and more hits on all facets compared to the Iron Man franchise.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It hasn't been 10 years..it's been 8 years and he's still not more known than Magneto, Spider Man, X-men, Hulk. They have much more media and more hits on all facets compared to the Iron Man franchise.

naw he was the face of civil war along with cap. That was 10 years ago now. You old son.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait- Magneto is more popular than Iron man and his FIVE Blockbuster movies over the last 10 years!? :laff::laff::laff::laff:
Magneto can't even beat Iron man when his species is on the line
3504998-comic+scan+3311.jpg

Got that old man crying to his daughter
giphy.gif