Who is the best passer in NBA history?

Best Dime Dropper

• Total voters

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Stockton - most assists in NBA history by far, playing alongside only one real scorer

Lebron - can make every pass on the floor for 94 feet. In the half court, if the defense makes one mistake he picks them apart

J Kidd - natural passer... could also make every pass on the court for 94 feet

Joker - best passing big man ever without a question... he does what the guards do but from the center position

Luka - can make every pass for 94 feet... another one where if you make one mistake on defense the pass is already there before you can react

Magic - gets a lot of hype for the best passer ever, but honestly, not as good passing in the half court as some of the other guys mentioned above

CP3 - he pounds the rock, but a great passer and great at making the right pass at the right time

Rondo - don't sleep... sun was averaging 10+ assists in his prime with the Celtics and was picking teams apart

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Kidd, then Stockton, then Magic

What separates Kidd & Stockton from everyone else is that they don't need you to be open in order for them to find you. They know how to put the ball exactly where it has to be, and you meet it there for the easy score. That's a completely different tier than finding the open man that no one sees.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta go with Bron. Bron passes the ball when the game's on the line, that's what really matters. MJ could never.

Of course I'm not trying to derail your thread as a punishment for leaving Harden off your list while including Jokic OP.
full

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I mean.... He retired at 31 in the prime of his career(Last season was 2nd in the MVP Voting after winning the MVP 3 of the last 4 years) having 8 straight seasons with double digit in assists could've had 15 straight if he kept on playing.... Any other answer other than Magic is wrong.

"not as good passing in the half court as some of the other guys mentioned above" OP you should watch some more Magic Johnson, What are you basing this on? you think Magic was just a fast break passer?. Probably one of the dumbest takes i've seen and I say this as a Celtics fan.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Clown shyt in the description of Magic. He changed the way the game was coached.
If you were over a certain height, they wouldn't let you handle the ball before him. High school and college teams. He and George Gervin ushered in the era of big guards in the NBA

When the Dream Team got to play basketball, euros who thought they were used to passing bigs, got a master class in the art of passing.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Manu Ginobili deserves honorable mention.

I don't care about this debate though.