who is the best boss in the Metal Gear Solid series

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Don't understand what yall liked about The End...

That was a very good boss fight but in no way is this dude seeing Psycho Mantis, Gray Fox and The Boss...

Gray Fox always been my dude so I'm rolling with him...

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
1 had the best boss run...honestly the game is so short i think of it more as a boss rush game with stealth sections and action sections in between than a stealth game. and the bosses are all memorable.

the hind d one in particular is underrated but my favorite is either the revolver ocelot, psycho mantis or sniper wolf ones.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
The Boss, The End, Psycho Mantis.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hard to pick “the best one”. There are so many good ones for different reasons. Story/impact wise and battle wise.

Psycho Mantis
Liquid
Revolver Ocelot
The Boss
Sahelanthropus

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Snake eater when snake fighting the boss in the flower field, I was a kid thinking shyt is amazing!

psycho Mantis I had to look up how to beat him lol
playing the psycho mantis fight on an emulator and trying to change the controller output was not intuitive :russ:

theres another part where you have to call someone (meryl i think) on the codec and you dont have her number...so the solution is to look at the back of the game box which i didnt even have :francis:

Ricky43

Whats up
Daps
Reppin
Gentrification City
playing the psycho mantis fight on an emulator and trying to change the controller output was not intuitive :russ:

theres another part where you have to call someone (meryl i think) on the codec and you dont have her number...so the solution is to look at the back of the game box which i didnt even have :francis:

I had it on PlayStation lol emulator life was rough it seems ha