Who is Sony targeting

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You don’t even have to go to ghost 2. The games releasing in the 2nd half of this year will outsell all their games outside of cod

Helldivers 2 already did it
Don't you get tired of talking about irrelevant shyt. Look, if you wanna talk sales COD got you covered so you can't win that. You wanna pump your fist for what you claim is second place? I don't believe you but I don't give a damn about second. We first in this bytch :win:

Now outside of sales, and most importantly it's about what do we get to play. Stop looking at Sony's dikk all the time :picard: counting Sony's meager pockets like if Microsoft can't buy Sony tomorrow if they wanted to? Ask Rekka bout them Sony stocks long term results. Now there's a reason you wanna keep trying to focus on bulshyt. Because if you had games to talk about, you would. You the main one putting your own team on blast with this nonsense. I'm still laughing over iiiiits tiiiiiime :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You don’t even have to go to ghost 2. The games releasing in the 2nd half of this year will outsell all their games outside of cod

Helldivers 2 already did it
Palworld outsold Helldivers 2 so your post is irrelevant

Matter of fact, no Sony game for the rest of this console cycle will outsell Palworld :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ghosts 2 gonna outsell every title from the Xbox showcase crept cod
Ghost 1 flopped hard what makes you think Ghost 2 will be successful ? shyt not even at 10 million sales. Thats less than 10% of Sony users buying that piece of shyt game :heh:

I thought people bought Playstations for exclusives, so how come less than 10% of the user base supported this exclusive ? :laff: Isnt that the entire point of buying the cheap kid toy called Playstation 5 ?

What did the other near 95% of the PSN 120 million user base focus on playing :sas2:

120 million unique monthly active PSN users, only 7 million bought this garbage exclusive :sas2: whats the math on that :sas2:

what was so successful about "Ghost of Sales" that 113 million PSN users did not care about spending money on it :sas2:

theirs random games that will drop on Steam this summer that will do better numbers than Ghost Of Sales

Last edited: