Who is Sony targeting

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You either love or hate Sony. The people who love Sony seem to hate when Sony goes outside of their norms. Any new direction is hit with backlash. From Sony gamers mind you.

So with the biggest upcoming titles being children's games like Astro bot and Lego horizon. Do you feel like Sony has lost its mojo so to speak or do you guys want more kid centric PlayStation titles as your holiday system sellers? I'm not mad, I know a girl who loves the Lego games :yeshrug:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Xbox bent the knee. Sorry, breh :yeshrug:
Sony has a choice to make; coexist peacefully with Nintendo or go at their neck
I say go at their neck :demonic:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Xbox bent the knee. Sorry, breh :yeshrug:
Sony has a choice to make; coexist peacefully with Nintendo or go at their neck
I say go at their neck :demonic:
Xbox bent the knee? What does that even mean and what does that have to do with Sony pushing kids games as your go to's for this holidays lineup?

I guess you think I'm trolling or something? I can pull the receipts off the posters who are hyped for those two. I personally feel too grown to be excited about a Lego game? And Astro bot I'm sure is a cool game if you like games. But Sony gamers prefer Japanese centric titles, story driven one player hack n slash. It got repetitive for me about two gens ago. PS2 went full retard with it and by the time the ps3 launched that's all that Sony Stan's get excited for. They even hated on ninja gaiden 2 Xbox before getting a lesser port later. And what's with every game having blade in the title. Hell blade, stellar blade, phantom blade. Blade (marvel) It's out of hand, I just question if the pivot towards kid centric games is the move. Maybe they planning on a portable?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Told these dudes the economics on sonys big titles ain’t working no more.

This is sonys transition period, they will come out on the other side a very different company than they went in.

I’m extremely excited to watch sony stan’s talk about how great it is that sony is now doing all the things they used to hate on.

nikkas already stanning a multiplatform lego game :ohlawd:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Told these dudes the economics on sonys big titles ain’t working no more.

This is sonys transition period, they will come out on the other side a very different company than they went in.

I’m extremely excited to watch sony stan’s talk about how great it is that sony is now doing all the things they used to hate on.

nikkas already stanning a multiplatform lego game :ohlawd:
Did you see the facial expressions on the Lego heads? Damn near Fable level of detail :wow:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
WVtvPkT.jpeg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony blew their load in PS4 generation. They have nothing else to go on.. they don’t make variety titles and to be honest just not good at it. They got lucky with Helldivers 2 because of PC. There other options has been and will continue to be failures.

There is a reason why they are excited about Xbox games because Sony doesn’t have any games and if they do it’s your generic 3rd party template.

They lost their way

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Sony used to have a very diverse portfolio and it seems they’re finally branching out again. Sony OGs know Sony always historically made or published unique games from Jumping Flash and Ape Escape to Flower from Parappa to ICO. What made Sony so strong was that they had these unique games as well as big budget heavy hitters like God of War or Gran Turismo or Syphon Filter or Killzone. It made Sony’s portfolio far more diverse than Nintendo who stuck exclusively to family friendly stuff or Microsoft who was always about targeting gamers with an edge.

This story telling movie shyt is for their new fans who aren’t quite as knowledgeable about Sony’s history so seeing Sony branch out into Nintendo’s market on top of strong games like TLOU? If Sony goes back to their diverse roots it’s game over. But unfortunately a lot of Sony “fans” aren’t actual Sony fans so they see Sony branching out as a negative because they’re pathetic posers.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

People can thank Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst for this new push just like they blame them for the GAAS push. Seems like two family friendly games that will be highly rated and sell well

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

People can thank Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst for this new push just like they blame them for the GAAS push.

Glorious :blessed:
fukk all that GAAS doe
But remeber all them nikkas whining about Sony shutting down Japan studios
waxing poetic about those whimsical, quirky games
Better show up and show out

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

People can thank Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst for this new push just like they blame them for the GAAS push. Seems like two family friendly games that will be highly rated and sell well

:laff:
I was done with Sony because they betrayed their earlier vision of being versatile. As a Sony OG I now look forward to purchasing my ps5 if this is indeed the direction they’re taking.
So you waited all this time (as a Sony OG mind you) and after these two games you was like "oh shyt.....

I'm sorry my fellow Sony OG. But I have to call bulshyt.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Sony blew their load in PS4 generation. They have nothing else to go on.. they don’t make variety titles and to be honest just not good at it. They got lucky with Helldivers 2 because of PC. There other options has been and will continue to be failures.

There is a reason why they are excited about Xbox games because Sony doesn’t have any games and if they do it’s your generic 3rd party template.

They lost their way
Ghosts 2 gonna outsell every title from the Xbox showcase crept cod