Who is @sanitationovar8ted

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
still doesnt change the fact that u are a shirtless man whore whose scared to show his face seeking attention on a predominately male website

Get these stupid ass 'I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I' replies da fk outta here and tag someone else in, you desperately need back up :mjlol:

Big Daddy

Daps
:sas2: aight nikka. Chill wit the fukk shyt though, dusty feet.

N!gga fukk YOU, fukk HER, and fukk ANYBODY else that don't like it. N!gga said "chill wit the fukk sh!t" :heh:
I'd spit in every last one of you muthafukkas face if we were in person you b!tchass n!gga fukk you :laff:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
She fired unprovoked shots, I'm returning fire. fukk who don't like it :pacspit:
:violent: them bytchs wasnt unprovoked, u just caught feelings cuz what i said musta been true, so to take the light off what i said u attacked the messenger its ok :bustback::bustback::bustback:them slugs was addressed

Big Daddy

Daps
:violent: them bytchs wasnt unprovoked, u just caught feelings cuz what i said musta been true, so to take the light off what i said u attacked the messenger its ok :bustback::bustback::bustback:them slugs was addressed

Provoked or not I'm still going to keep cushing your fragile esteem until I get tired of you and toss you to the bushes :russ: