Who is @sanitationovar8ted

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Anybody who says they get an orgasm from breastfeeding their children is fukking wierd to me. As well as being a 50 year old thot.

Just my opinion. No fukks given

Well that explains that other guy asking her if she sucks her son's d!ck :scust:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
SanityOverrated said that she's gets an orgasm from it. That's disgusting. Think about. Basically a child, baby, caused an orgasmic experience for her.

I was wierd'ed out by that statement of hers

Anybody who says they get an orgasm from breastfeeding their children is fukking wierd to me. As well as being a 50 year old thot.

Just my opinion. No fukks given

apparently u dont read well go back n read my original post in that thread i never said i reached an orgasm i said i got legit turned on....there is a difference between the two.....imma need all my haters 2 gather together n take a class on reading comprehension so u will stop selectively reading what u wanna see

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:laff: Got you like a puppet on a string
Puppet-80817.gif
:dwillhuh: This Gif has to be some of the most subtly spookiest shyt I've seen all week, man. :damn:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
SanityOverrated said that she's gets an orgasm from it. That's disgusting. Think about. Basically a child, baby, caused an orgasmic experience for her.

I was wierd'ed out by that statement of hers

:whoa: Aight, by all means I don't know what was said and I ain't caping for not near none of the folks in here going back and forth...but as a dude who's had his mouth stuffed with lactating tit before, it can cause a bit of a problem for the female in terms of unwanted arousal when they got to breastfeed their kids'n' shyt. The one girl I was with that allowed me to do that shyt, we both decided the right thing to do was put a stop to it since she didn't need that type of sensation flooding her mental whilst doing her matronly duties.:scust:
It's a bit on the odd side, but it can happen.:francis: What you do after you note them feelings though:ufdup: is another matter.