Who is on your Mount Rushmore of music?

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The only person who has a solidified position on mt Olympus without exception is Michael jackson. His music trajectory is great beyond comprehension

Marley is not fukking with Prince
I haven't heard the whole discography for Prince yet. MJ up there for sure but might be a notch below imo. MJ definitely #1 entertainer.

Don't sleep on Marley. Catalogue is A1 especially catch a fire - kaya. That's like 6 albums of fire back to back

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I haven't heard the whole discography for Prince yet. MJ up there for sure but might be a notch below imo. MJ definitely #1 entertainer.

Don't sleep on Marley. Catalogue is A1 especially catch a fire - kaya. That's like 6 albums of fire back to back
what makes mj hard to beat, is the fact that hes been great since he was a child

No other artist in music has it on that level

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Quincy Jones
James Brown
Miles Davis
Jimi Hendrix
Stevie Wonder
George Clinton

Music doesn't get to where it is without these people.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Donald Byrd
Herbie Hancock
Bobbi Humphrey
Miles Davis.
Stevie Wonder
Earth wind and fire.
> without these people there's no "Japanese jazz" or citypop. There's a reason why CACs love citypop. It's their way of enjoying a specific brand of jazz fusion without the blackness.
Dope list. I'll add 70's Kool and the Gang and Fred Wesley and the JBs as major influences if we're talking straight instrumentals

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Bob Marley
Mike Jack
Richard d james
Curtis Mayfield
Radiohead
Prince