Who is legit the toughest wrestler ever?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
The one about Lesnar busting Randy open and Jericho going to confront him is what I was thinking about.
I never got any sort of confirmation on that and it sounded like Jericho was bullshyttin...but nobody ever said nothing about it being a lie
im sure thats another exaggerated story that jericho put out to make himself look good, he probably yelled at brock from across the room and brock told him to fukk off but somehow it got gassed into "he went toe to toe with brock!"

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
First comes to mind is Brock, but Iā€™ll throw out a shoutout to the Lethal Weapon Steve Blackman :birdman:

Daps
Haku is just old wrestlers doing Kayfabe corny carny shyt..... everyone has this story they wanna tell that only they know and no footage exists of :comeon:
"Oh I seen haku tear a nikka arm off and beat him with it, remember? :gladbron: "
"Yes! That was that same night I had a 3way with Sherri and sunny remember!:sas1:"
"Um yeah, yeah that um happened too:beli:"

And that's how the "legend" keeps going

šŸ§¢
Straight šŸ§¢

The real answer is Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle or Undertaker

And there's actual video footage to prove it...not a bunch of carny :duck:

:troll:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I'll just go with Brock. He has receipts. End of story.

On anither note, wrestlers think being a wrestler makes them a tough guy right off the bat. Those dudes are big but that doesn't make them a bad ass. They didn't train in mma, boxing, martial arts. These dudes hit the gym and do performance art. Hell Bart Gunn knocked out Dr. Death and he way hyped up as the baddest motherfukker in Japan :pachaha: . Folk be forgetting this is performance arts.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I know this..Shelton and Haas can beat the living shyt out of Hardcore Holly, JBL, Blandy, Cripple H, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As for Brock? Remember him punching Stroman during the Rumble..right to his chrome? If he did that to Lashley, Lashley would probably try to break his neck.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Brock Lesnar

That shyt about Sabu taping his cut together is wild as fukk tho...as an ICU nurse it makes me :gucci: