Who is legit the toughest wrestler ever?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Probably Ken Shamrock or Dan Severn.

Haku is most likely just some carny fables shyt. No way he was doing the shyt they claim and never caught a felony charge.
Did the military guys that beat the brakes off HBK catch a charge? We know that happened. Bar fight fukkery goes unpunished all the time.

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haku is just old wrestlers doing Kayfabe corny carny shyt..... everyone has this story they wanna tell that only they know and no footage exists of :comeon:
"Oh I seen haku tear a nikka arm off and beat him with it, remember? :gladbron: "
"Yes! That was that same night I had a 3way with Sherri and sunny remember!:sas1:"
"Um yeah, yeah that um happened too:beli:"

And that's how the "legend" keeps going

🧢
Straight 🧢

The real answer is Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle or Undertaker

And there's actual video footage to prove it...not a bunch of carny :duck:

:mjlol: you talk about being immune to the carny bullsh1t and then list Undertaker?

The best answer is Brock.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:mjlol: you talk about being immune to the carny bullsh1t and then list Undertaker?

The best answer is Brock.
I saw Undertaker get blasted by his own pyro...
Flames hot enough to melt a thick leather coat.

Then I saw him remove said coat and enter the most dangerous bruising match in WWE history.

And then have to wait in a pod with little to no room to maneuver while his skin sizzles and burns so bad he has to continue to douse himself with water just for a brief relief from mind numbing searing pain....

Then I saw him finish the brutal match until the end still taking all the dangerous bumps as planned.

That's tough

No carny podcast stories or tall tales
Nah nikka
I saw this live.
And you did too.

Stop it.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw Undertaker get blasted by his own pyro...
Flames hot enough to melt a thick leather coat.

Then I saw him remove said coat and enter the most dangerous bruising match in WWE history.

And then have to wait in a pod with little to no room to maneuver while his skin sizzles and burns so bad he has to continue to douse himself with water just for a brief relief from mind numbing searing pain....

Then I saw him finish the brutal match until the end still taking all the dangerous bumps as planned.

That's tough

No carny podcast stories or tall tales
Nah nikka
I saw this live.
And you did too.

Stop it.

If we're talking "tough" as in, who can take whatever happens to you and keep going, then yeah Taker is tough as sh1t. So is Foley. But this thread is defining tough more as "who would beat everybody in a fight".

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
If we're talking "tough" as in, who can take whatever happens to you and keep going, then yeah Taker is tough as sh1t. So is Foley. But this thread is defining tough more as "who would beat everybody in a fight".
Fair enough I'll take Taker off the list then...

Brock and Kurt.

Also how valid are Chris Jericho's tall tales of being a tough guy?

I wanna say 🧢 but ya never know.....

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Fair enough I'll take Taker off the list then...

Brock and Kurt.

Also how valid are Chris Jericho's tall tales of being a tough guy?

I wanna say 🧢 but ya never know.....
I never heard much about Jericho, to me it seem like he just been coasting off that Goldberg story for years

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I never heard much about Jericho, to me it seem like he just been coasting off that Goldberg story for years
The one about Lesnar busting Randy open and Jericho going to confront him is what I was thinking about.
I never got any sort of confirmation on that and it sounded like Jericho was bullshyttin...but nobody ever said nothing about it being a lie

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The one about Lesnar busting Randy open and Jericho going to confront him is what I was thinking about.
I never got any sort of confirmation on that and it sounded like Jericho was bullshyttin...but nobody ever said nothing about it being a lie
shyt, haven’t heard about that one before :pachaha: