Who is legit the toughest wrestler ever?

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
We hear stories about guys like steve blackmen and meng. I gotta give it to sabu too the way he just abused the fukk out of his body. super glued his own cuts just reckleslly jumping around for the love of sports entertainment. all wrestlers are tough but who do we think is the toughest?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
He literally has receipts! :sas2:

11152008-Brock-Lesnar-wins-belt-GettyImages-102533825.jpg

Became and REMAINED UFC Champion while dying of diverticulitis!

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I’d say it gotta be Arn Anderson. I never heard a story about ppl punking them. Then ppl who tried, like Buzz Sawyer, he punted him dead in the mouth. Slapped Disco. Plus u never hear wrestlers talk bad bout Arn

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I’d say it gotta be Arn Anderson. I never heard a story about ppl punking them. Then ppl who tried, like Buzz Sawyer, he punted him dead in the mouth. Slapped Disco. Plus u never hear wrestlers talk bad bout Arn

Sid stabbed Arn with scissors in a hotel fight, almost killed him, got fired from WCW and became Sycho Sid :russ:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Haku is just old wrestlers doing Kayfabe corny carny shyt..... everyone has this story they wanna tell that only they know and no footage exists of :comeon:
"Oh I seen haku tear a nikka arm off and beat him with it, remember? :gladbron: "
"Yes! That was that same night I had a 3way with Sherri and sunny remember!:sas1:"
"Um yeah, yeah that um happened too:beli:"

And that's how the "legend" keeps going

🧢
Straight 🧢

The real answer is Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle or Undertaker

And there's actual video footage to prove it...not a bunch of carny :duck:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Toughest wrestler was Al Snow. He rolled around with a head like the dude from Dead Presidents :wow: