Who is in better shape now than they were before?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The slow down was going to happen. That a lot of weight to lose in that time frame. I really wouldn’t suggest going lower on cals. Might be time for a general break, eat a maintenance for several weeks and then start again but less aggressive calorie deficit.
I thought about that, but wasn't sure if that was a good idea. I might have to give that a shot and see what happens

Thanks for the advice breh :salute:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
At first I was walking like 20k steps throughout the day, but I switched up and bought a bike to get more out of it, I still get about 10k steps in throughout the day.

just getting a huge number of steps in daily Makes a huge difference in how fast you can shred the fat off
Last year I was walking around a lot almost daily and when I looked at my steps app at the end of the day the amount of calories burnt was :ohhh::wow:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
just getting a huge number of steps in daily Makes a huge difference in how fast you can shred the fat off
Last year I was walking around a lot almost daily and when I looked at my steps app at the end of the day the amount of calories burnt was :ohhh::wow:
That's why I try to tell people, try walking first to build a base and then go from there

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Compare the current you to the one back in the old world, BC, when gyms were open, daps were physical and social distancing meant blocking someone on the net as you kept it moving.

Who is in better shape now than they were before?

What have you learned about training in the interim that benefited you? How have you adapted? What new things are you going to stick to once the game is unpaused? What alterations have you made to your training routine/livit/motivation/approach etc...

I’m in better shape

I’ve learned that cardio is very important I walk on avg at least 6 miles a day for my job but I built up a tolerance so I would never run just got back into and it helped my drop about 5 pounds I’m usually around 195 I got 188 this past week

I’ve adapted to jump roping I love that shyt great workout definitely gonna stick to it and boxing

The gym is open now still gonna lift more so the muscles groups I can’t hit hard enough doing calisthenics so legs like squats and imma incorporate running into my workouts or even just a full day of cardio I’m trying to find a good balance so I don’t burn myself out due to my job