Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm tagging you because you liked a low level of thinking post.

Imagine comparing a congress member not being a US citizen to voter ID laws and thinking that sounds intelligent. Lower Learning. :russ:
His point about the low barrier to entry is a good and valid point. In fact it's an argument you yourself have made.

you just don't like it because you don't like the person elected. :umad:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
His point about the low barrier to entry is a good and valid point.
And this is why you all twists yourselves into knots.

@Macallik86 :banderas: the thought of Santos not being a US citizen for a laugh but then the next post he wanted to lower the barrier of entry for elected officials. Does he want non-citizens being elected to office? Should we remove that too? Do you agree with that, @Pressure?

Mans contradicted himself in two posts and you liked both.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol you're a trip bro. I guess it makes sense that a guy who has a (self-appointed) name of mastermind has a bit of an ego when it comes to digesting different perspectives.

There's a subtle jingoism in your post that insinuates that if he was checked to confirm he was American, this would be less of a failure and you are missing the forest for the trees. Objectively speaking, the odds of a foreign national fabricating their past to get ahead in the world, and then doing the most unintuitive thing possible - inviting prying eyes by running for office - is unlikely to have happened before, or to happen again.

It happens so infrequently, that any future rules to stem this issue are likely to have a more negative impact on democracy than Santos ever will, which is 100% similar to voter ID laws.

On the other hand, there are glaring issues with his candidacy regardless of his nationality that are systemic, much more probabilistic, and worth getting your panties in a bunch. For example a (GOP) politician being backed by a foreign adversary, the downside of grievance politics, a politician who has a history of refusing to accept election results (Santos in 2020), etc.

You are so hellbent on trying to take a whimsical comment out of context and rail on something that likely will never happen again that you are taking the convo into a largely irrelevant direction.

I didn't tag you because I don't have an interest in continuing the convo, but I know your ego won't allow you to not get the last word it, but rest assured, I won't respond ;)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There's a subtle jingoism in your post that insinuates that if he was checked to confirm he was American, this would be less of a failure and you are missing the forest for the trees. Objectively speaking, the odds of a foreign national fabricating their past to get ahead in the world, and then doing the most unintuitive thing possible - inviting prying eyes by running for office - is unlikely to have happened before, or to happen again.
No shyt, you goof. That’s why I had to check you for saying that. You never actually had a counter to what I pointed out (laughing at the thought of an elected member of congress lying about their citizenship and the gravity of that), and instead of being mature and realizing that, you decided to have a snark contest. Think before you hit submit/save.

Have a good one.

Last edited:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
goddamn man. this thread too? do you ever stop with this type of shyt? :francis:
Is he wrong tho? :manny:

Are there any genuine steps being taken to get him outta Congress or not? :unimpressed: