Who is Batmans most dangerous 2nd rate villain?

Who is the biggest threat out of these core rogues?

• Scarecrow

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The Penguin

• Two-Face

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Riddler

• Mr. Freeze

• Clayface

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Poison Ivy

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Killer Croc

• Lady Shiva

• The Phantasm

• Hush

• Dr. Hugo Strange

• The Ventriloquist & Mr. Scarface

• Black Mask

• Other

• Total voters

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ive been replaying Arkham knight and reading some comics on a Batman kick and for some reason I just dont buy Scarecrow as a city destroying level threat like that. Like I know hes threatened Gotham a bunch of times and imo hes definitely not B/B+ tier like say a Black Mask or Ventriloquist but hes not up there with the S tier villains Joker, Bane, Ra's Al Ghul or Deathstroke to me. He's the type to poison a water supply, detonate a building or something but I dont see it. Maybe someone could enlighten me on some comics to read or how he gets down? Seems like he would be beneath Penguin to me in terms of money and underworld influence.

Who is really giving Batman these problems outside of the Joker and the League of Assasins/Court of Owls type organizations?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
No Clock King :dahell:

clock-king.gif

:mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ra's Al Ghul/League of Shadows

Court of Owls

Nah thats not what I meant. I know they go hard. I mean outside of the Joker (who has an infinite amount of clout because he's basically the John Wick of crime) and villains like League of Assassins/Court of Owls or Bane and Deathstroke (both are ex-members or have ties to the league), who is giving Batman that PRESSURE?

I mean, Hush was basically a one and done, same as The Phantasm but theyre memorable. One minute Scarecrow is basically working damn near solo or with a small squad, the next he's an elite level terrorist? With beacoup money at that? Consistently terrorizing Gotham? :dahell: who is bankrolling this guy? Aint enough banks and ransoms in the town for that especially with all the other villains operating in city. Same with Two-Face. Some days hes a lone vigilante and then hes the biggest crime boss this side of Falcone with a hundred plus goons? Forgive my being incredulous but :aicmon: Im trying to get put on to HOW these guys became these top ranked villains, what work did they put in?

Cause in my eyes its NO WAY a lanky, 110 pound soaking wet mfer like Jonathan Crane is a bigger threat to the city than a 6'5 Exosuit wearing Sub-Zero type motherfukker, or a female that litealy controls plantlife and can summon 30 foot vines and Venus flytraps.

shyt Harley to me being Joker's second in command would be more a pressing issue in the city than alot of these dudes. I got Scarecrow way under Riddler and Penguin to be as real as possible. Not even hating either cause I think hes a cool villain, better than Mysterio imo who has basically the same schtick

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i bought this the other day. lol