Who is a bigger mark for themselves and their own perceived greatness?

These guys forget that the only real is the money and the miles....:upsetfavre:

• Bret the Hitman Hart

Votes: 46 31.5%
  • CM Punk

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • Hulk Hogan

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • :ufdup: breh, how you gonna forget ____________

Votes: 38 26.0%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
See...guys like Hogan, Punk and Hart you could argue there's at least a justification to that because its not so much percieved greatness as there is a bit of evidence of greatness be it drawing power, work rate or whatever Every top guy must have ego and should. Granted all 3 live their gimmick in more ways than one but I can sort of see why they did.

Now lets talk about my man DDP and Kevin Nash:jbhmm:

I dont wanna talk about bad about Dallas but dude tends to put himself over and mythologize just a tad and Kevin Nash...I mean look, its not like his legacy was anything on his own. He talks about changing the business be it NWO or guaranteed pay and Im sort of like "Well Hogan, Hall, Michaels etc" those people have probably way more to do with those things than you. And he's clever cause he feels like if he just dissmisses the whole thing as fake he may come across as too cool for school.

I'd go with those two. You could probably add Warrior and Flair as well, but in one if not both of those cases again, somewhat justified

premier58

All Star
Daps
Wrestling fans are so hypocritical..I love how you condescendingly call wrestlers marks, yet we are all on here on a wrestling message board making post after post about these "marks" in this "fake" sport...HHH by far is the answer..Bret.is such a mark, but he was jobber to the stars for years..Do marks feud with old man Lawler and make him look legit? Or lose the title to washed up Backlund? So basically Brets a mark because he stood up for himself..

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Either Hogan or Triple H because they had a history of using their power to get what they wanted. Punk believed he deserved certain things, but he was denied opportunities and mistreated by management during the hottest run of his career. If Vince told Hogan he couldn't be in the WrestleMania main event, or told Triple H that he had to come back early from his quad injury because he needed him for a B-level PPV, they would both tell him to fukk off and he wouldn't bother them again.