Who here practices martial arts? If so, title/rank

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Dont know if I’m the only one that feels like this.

All those years I spent learning jiu jitsu i could’ve got a degree :snoop:

I’ve never had to use my training in any situation

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The GOAT combo. That’s literally all a person needs, wrestling and boxing. That’s it. Screw all the traditional martial arts like what I do, screw all the MMA, all you REALLY need in this life of sin- is wrestling and boxing :wow:

Not saying you're wrong one bit. But a knee/shin kick is a thing of beauty.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
COVID fukked it all up for me breh :flabbynsick:

Adcc has been bananas this year. One of the competitors Kade Ruotolo, I knew him and his brother when they were little kids. He’s mom and stepdad were very nice people, it’s crazy he’s in the finals now

I haven’t kept up with what’s been going on.

Tbh, the last time I paid attention Jacare was considered the top guy, so that alone should tell how dated I am. I also haven’t kept up much with ufc or k1

Now getting into this though

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I haven’t kept up with what’s been going on.

Tbh, the last time I paid attention Jacare was considered the top guy, so that alone should tell how dated I am. I also haven’t kept up much with ufc or k1

Now getting into this though

Lmao breh hate to break it to you, Jacare has taken some Ls over the years.

Rn the main guy to watch is Gordon Ryan. He’s Maga right wing type of guy but yeah he’s the top dog check his highlights. One of those situations where you disagree with their politics but the work they do is crazy

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kyokushin Karate(6th kyu) :takedat:
Some Muay Thai :lupe:

Zero grappling :sadcam:

Wrestling, Judo, bjj destroys striking arts with ease. If you can't one punch ko by the time they grab you, it's over. A slam to the ground will fukk yo shyt up good.

Athletic Wrestlers are by far the scariest

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Wrestling, Judo, bjj destroys striking arts with ease. If you can't one punch ko by the time they grab you, it's over. A slam to the ground will fukk yo shyt up good.

Athletic Wrestlers are by far the scariest
:francis::bryan:

masvidal-askren.gif

20191027-035352.gif

vats-ronda-rousey.gif

brock-overeem.gif

All fights start standing up. Never ever discount an important striking base.

Rhonda and Ben never credibility worked on their stand up and look what happened. Ben ignored it completely and Rhonda had a terrible coach and inflated ego. Lesnar was a deer in the headlights standing up. This is not the early mid 90's where strikers were not prepared for takedowns.

There's also the real fear in a real life scenario (bar, parking lot, crowded venue) ending up on the ground is a recipe for disaster for obvious reasons. Someone could kick you, you could roll into glass or nails or rocks or get jumped on.

Not dismissing ground technique but just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Lmao breh hate to break it to you, Jacare has taken some Ls over the years.

Damn.. his hype was all the way up when he was headed to the UFC. I think the last fight I remember was him and belfort

Rn the main guy to watch is Gordon Ryan. He’s Maga right wing type of guy but yeah he’s the top dog check his highlights. One of those situations where you disagree with their politics but the work they do is crazy
I’ll check him out. A lot of people who do Muay Thai, MMA, and sub grappling are on that :mjpls: time. You just gotta watch the sport for the sport unless they too flagrant with it

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dont know if I’m the only one that feels like this.

All those years I spent learning jiu jitsu i could’ve got a degree :snoop:

I’ve never had to use my training in any situation
I don't get the degree thing, but you never having had to use it is kinda the point of it. It's like auto insurance, you attain it hoping you never have to use it. Look at it from that perspective. Or enter some tournaments. I don't know, figure it out