Who here practices martial arts? If so, title/rank

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Brown belt 2 stripes BJJ. Ended up being a long term brown belt because of family obligations. Back training frfr and hope a promotion on the horizon

Funny thing to say but I'm actually in the process of getting private ballet lessons to help me with my Tang Soo Do now. Want better balance.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Get it together breh :beli:

How? :lupe:
5 Years as a blue belt? I just wasn’t consistent enough. At the beginning I was obsessed, and I always studied the greats. Also didn’t help that the school I attended was split into like 5 gyms. Somedays i trained here somedays i trained there. I think the coaches wanted a guy that showed up to their class consistently. Now that I’m older and I see who got promoted those belts don’t mean shyt to me.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
5 Years as a blue belt? I just wasn’t consistent enough. At the beginning I was obsessed, and I always studied the greats. Also didn’t help that the school I attended was split into like 5 gyms. Somedays i trained here somedays i trained there. I think the coaches wanted a guy that showed up to their class consistently. Now that I’m older and I see who got promoted those belts don’t mean shyt to me.

Figured it had to be scheduling cause ain’t no way someone is blue belt for that long. :salute: For sticking with it

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Figured it had to be scheduling cause ain’t no way someone is blue belt for that long. :salute: For sticking with it
COVID fukked it all up for me breh :flabbynsick:

Adcc has been bananas this year. One of the competitors Kade Ruotolo, I knew him and his brother when they were little kids. He’s mom and stepdad were very nice people, it’s crazy he’s in the finals now

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Never heard of it. Lemme check it out
Basically Filipino Silat

ShinyAcrobaticAdouri-max-1mb.gif

Last edited: