Who here is planning on getting an Xbox one X?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Netflix is like newsgroups, retarded. Putlocker is free and is like a Netflix, Hulu and everything else combined

This guy can't afford Netflix but is talking about new TVs and Xbox one X :laff:

Why don't you answer the question in your own thread. When will you be copping?

You haven't stated that yet...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
We've talked about it for a year already, and I've heard plenty of people say they either are or not interested. But we don't have any real data on these types of things so, coli.

Who is planning on getting an Xbox one X?

And if you're looking for a t.v. I recently peeped the LG nano dot that is being touted as the best gaming t.v. (because in game mode the input lag is reduced to 15ms) it has HDR10, Dolby HDR, it's own web os. 55in goes for $989 :whew:
might have to get on that

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This guy can't afford Netflix but is talking about new TVs and Xbox one X :laff:

Why don't you answer the question in your own thread. When will you be copping?

You haven't stated that yet...
When I do :ld:
And I'm sorry if you aren't aware of Netflix alternatives that are better. You want to pump your chest out to say you pay $9 a month for an inferior product, I'm failing to understand why I'm supposed to feel bad about that :wtf: maybe you hang around weak minded people who you can easily rile up? :camby:
they got a 40 inch version ?
Idk, I did see a monitor that was extra wide and the screen could be rotated :dame: so basically it's rectangle shaped.
4k, HDR, 35in for $549. I saw it while watching the video I posted. I'll try to find it...
40 inch? :dame: You should love yourself :dame: more than that.
Big screen is terrible for your eyes, pro gamers don't use em either. You have fallen for societies hype. Smartphones are cool right. But how many people you know are always glued to their phones? Not good. And these small screens are not good for the eyes either. You gotta be wise bruh.

@UnusualNobody did you get a monitor yet, I had you in mind when I saw it yesterday

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And I'm sorry if you aren't aware of Netflix alternatives that are better. You want to pump your chest out to say you pay $9 a month for an inferior product, I'm failing to understand why I'm supposed to feel bad about that :wtf: maybe you hang around weak minded people who you can easily rile up? :camby:

Idk, I did see a monitor that was extra wide and the screen could be rotated :dame: so basically it's rectangle shaped.
4k, HDR, 35in for $549. I saw it while watching the video I posted. I'll try to find it...

Big screen is terrible for your eyes, pro gamers don't use em either. You have fallen for societies hype. Smartphones are cool right. But how many people you know are always glued to their phones? Not good. And these small screens are not good for the eyes either. You gotta be wise bruh.

@UnusualNobody did you get a monitor yet, I had you in mind when I saw it yesterday
Damn all that. Gaming and movies on my 65 inch OLED makes my eyes feel blessed. Wish the 77" model was reasonably priced, I would have gotten that one.

UnusualNobody

Rookie
Daps

Indeed I have.Found an Asus that will do for now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Damn all that. Gaming and movies on my 65 inch OLED makes my eyes feel blessed. Wish the 77" model was reasonably priced, I would have gotten that one.
For movies, sure. Gaming I've always hated playing on anything 55in or bigger.
Indeed I have.Found an Asus that will do for now
For how much, and does it have HDR

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

For those who don't want to read his long ass boring posts that don't adress the question.

Here's his answer

full

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Gamestop is doing $150 for One S and original PS4 trade-ins towards the X...both of these shyts gotta go

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must be the:old::old::old: in me, cause as a child id be all over this shyt and find away to get it somehow asap even though my parents woulda eventually got it...(dad prolly not...hes in tuned with alot of shyt and likely woulda refused to put down bread on a graphics update)

NOW , im jus like it aint that deep for same system wit new graphics....and i got the money...i buy wat i want when i want

Even though I'm just now getting back into gaming

I want to see it in action though those Microsoft store hookups are wack TVs...i HOPE it aint fully showcasing the capabilities...cause it wasnt all that