Who here has managed to get lean and still look like you lift once u put on a shirt?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me.

But every medium,large and extra large shirt isn't the same,different textures,styles,etc

But usually how it works for me is:

Medium shirt I look diesel as hell and people always think I'm around 215-220 when I'm only 205 at the moment. Started back bulking September 1st btw.

When I wear a large I look built still but my arms don't hug the sleeves much,but it shows my traps and how wide my back is.

When I wear and extra large I don't look big at all,but you still can see my traps and a little physique.

But it takes years to look jacked in a big shirt.
:mjlol:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Me and i did it less then 5 months granted i have had lifting experience since high school but i really let myself go the past 10 years. Didn't take long to shred the fat (21% body fat) and get to 12% body fat while maintaining most my muscle size. The unwanted attention i get though makes me :francis: at times.

And no i dont look like a body builder. I have the aesthetic look and v shape to go with it

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely look like I lift. Not a Mr Olympia competitor but definitely not "normal". Key is to get clothes that fit without being skin tight like an Instagram thot. Easy to do when you keep lean and keep your waist as small as possible.
This.
If you cant look like you lift in one of those ralph lauren stretch to fit cotton shirts you probably not lifting lol.