Who here has managed to get lean and still look like you lift once u put on a shirt?

Daps
Me.

But every medium,large and extra large shirt isn't the same,different textures,styles,etc

But usually how it works for me is:

Medium shirt I look diesel as hell and people always think I'm around 215-220 when I'm only 205 at the moment. Started back bulking September 1st btw.

When I wear a large I look built still but my arms don't hug the sleeves much,but it shows my traps and how wide my back is.

When I wear and extra large I don't look big at all,but you still can see my traps and a little physique.

But it takes years to look jacked in a big shirt.

semtex

:)
Daps
Me.

But every medium,large and extra large shirt isn't the same,different textures,styles,etc

Medium shirt I look diesel as hell and people always think I'm around 215-220 when I'm only 205 at the moment. Started back bulking September 1st btw.

When I wear a large I look built still but my arms don't hug the sleeves much,but it shows my traps and how wide my back is.

When I wear and extra large I don't look big at all,but you still can see my traps and a little physique.

Yeah im workin on getting down to 210 now. Even back when I didn't have much strength at that weight ppl always asked me for workout advice at that weight :dwillhuh: way more so than when I'm 225ish. This time around its gon be real cause I've made tons of progress since then :wow:

Daps
Yeah im workin on getting down to 210 now. Even back when I didn't have much strength at that weight ppl always asked me for workout advice at that weight :dwillhuh: way more so than when I'm 225ish. This time around its gon be real cause I've made tons of progress since then :wow:

Yea man the body is crazy it's like you can get smaller on the scale but actually look bigger because you leanin out and turnin into all muscle. Had a friend that was only 183 but ripped fareal and everybody put him at 205.

shyt takes hella hardwork,patience and time tho,people think this is easy and it's not at all.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I think it's all about body image, you see yourself smaller than you are, shyt is like reverse anorexia. My friend was 260lbs before he went on his cut, dude was strong as fukk at that weight but once he got down to 220 he started to complain that he looked skinny and everyone was like :why: cause to us he still looked like a monster. This is a dude that was 260lbs repping 110 dumbbells on shoulder press, 410 on bench and does dip bar pushups with a 75lbs weight vest, he thought he looked small even though his numbers didn't drop too much from those when he got down to 220.

Daps
I think it's all about body image, you see yourself smaller than you are, shyt is like reverse anorexia. My friend was 260lbs before he went on his cut, dude was strong as fukk at that weight but once he got down to 220 he started to complain that he looked skinny and everyone was like :why: cause to us he still looked like a monster. This is a dude that was 260lbs repping 110 dumbbells on shoulder press, 410 on bench and does dip bar pushups with a 75lbs weight vest, he thought he looked small even though his numbers didn't drop too much from those when he got down to 220.

Yup you are right because I think I look small and everybody be like :comeon:. Even in the videos I posted on here I think I look not that big in em but everybody else think I'm diesel,and that's why some of these guys get on roids because they think they small when they actually not but you can't tell them that. Sad shyt

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me.

Exactly this.