Who has VA Disability?

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Im getting out the military soon and tryna get my medical stuff straight.

Trying to claim my back, mental health (depression based off a formal complaint for discrimination in my department) and a shave chit.

How do I go about this to make sure I’m getting compensated? Like how many times a month do I need to be at medical etc

I hear horror stories about people getting out all fcked up and not getting compensated.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
18 months
You got time, start now though

If you really got issues with your back make appointments.

Same with your mental health. Make sure it’s never progressive

Before you get out get a copy of your records for your own personal files.

I was medically discharged so everything i did might be different. You should have meeting with VA on your way out as well as an out processing class that explains things better. That VA class should give you a book.

Unless youre getting medically discharged, you will probably have to just go to the VA and apply (if they even do it like that anymore)

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All right man I got out in 2017 make sure whatever you get any type of injury go to the medics and get that shyt documented.
That’s what I’m saying though. I’m already doing that, I just needa make sure I’m saying the right shii when I go to medical to get the proper disability.

My shyt is fcked up and I’m tryna get my $$:manny:my homegirl got 100%. That’s 3 racks a month:damn:
What branch?
If it was the Navy, claim loss of hearing:sas2: you will get a check every month, with the amount depending on how badly you do on the hearing test...:sas2:
My cousin told me bout that. I just won’t clean my ears that day and I’ll get the 5%:birdman:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That’s what I’m saying though. I’m already doing that, I just needa make sure I’m saying the right shii when I go to medical to get the proper disability.

My shyt is fcked up and I’m tryna get my $$:manny:my homegirl got 100%. That’s 3 racks a month:damn:

My cousin told me bout that. I just won’t clean my ears that day and I’ll get the 5%:birdman:
If your shyt is fukk up you not lying then

Make sure you get in writing that your back is degenerative if you can

Whats up with your back btw?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We really shouldnt be discussing this hustle out on the open like that but oh well :yeshrug:

This dude i worked with put me onto the game. Then my ex kept pushing me to try. I didnt take advantage. I was so sick of the army when i left i didnt want anyting to do with it. But what they do is they get their medical records and basically try to make a claim for every thing they ever had a sick call for. If you can get them to add up and give you at least 30% disability that means you get a nice check every month + access to VA hospitals for life.

Dude got out as an E5- He did all this about 4 years AFTER he left the military. Got his records from Request Your Military Service Records and started filling out the paperworks. Every little bit adds up. Even something as insignificant as a headache.

My ex girlfriend was a Lieutenant-Colonel when she got out but she made sure to get all her shyt squared away before she got out after 15 years. They technically forced her out. Either way, she's good. Owns 2 houses Got a nice check coming every month + her school is being paid for. All she works for right now is pocket money so she could go get pampered at MassageEnvy every weekend.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Did yall know about the Agent Orange Settlement for the Vietnam war? This applies to our fathers or grandfathers,they're entitled to compensation due to chemicals in use during the war at the time. They can claim disability and receive settlement proceeds

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
We really shouldnt be discussing this hustle out on the open like that but oh well :yeshrug:

This dude i worked with put me onto the game. Then my ex kept pushing me to try. I didnt take advantage. I was so sick of the army when i left i didnt want anyting to do with it. But what they do is they get their medical records and basically try to make a claim for every thing they ever had a sick call for. If you can get them to add up and give you at least 30% disability that means you get a nice check every month + access to VA hospitals for life.

Dude got out as an E5- He did all this about 4 years AFTER he left the military. Got his records from Request Your Military Service Records and started filling out the paperworks. Every little bit adds up. Even something as insignificant as a headache.

My ex girlfriend was a Lieutenant-Colonel when she got out but she made sure to get all her shyt squared away before she got out after 15 years. They technically forced her out. Either way, she's good. Owns 2 houses Got a nice check coming every month + her school is being paid for. All she works for right now is pocket money so she could go get pampered at MassageEnvy every weekend.
How long were you in the army?