Who has the sexier voice; Harley Quinn or Rogue?

Harley or Rogue?

• Harley Quinn, Puddin!

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Rogue, Sugar!

Votes: 49 81.7%

• Total voters

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Actually no one goes at Wolverine for his affairs until someone whines about Magneto...who is much younger than Wolverine.

with all the people that talk about him grooming girls? a lot of people get at wolverine for that. in universe tchalla had a massive problem with storm sleeping with him for some reason

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Wanda is afraid of Magneto..she ain't ever called him out over Rogue but she did taunt Rogue over it in Uncanny Avengers which Remender made them arch rivals out of the blue.
This probably what I was thinking of. It was some Avengers/X-Men book where Scarlet & Rogue were beefing about the "relationship" & Mags was trying to keep the peace cause whatever shyt was going on needed both them to help, LOL. Scarlet said some shyt about him being old enough to be Rogue Grandpa. Rogue gave him a comfort talk after Scarlet stormed off. I don't know if it's canon but Scarlet said it. Maybe coming at Rogue but she said it with Magneto there, intentionally.

Man you brining back memories with the Trials. Joseph. Young/Old Mags confusion. Half/Full power:banderas:

Back on topic of thought. Are Wanda & Pietro still supposed to not be his kids, or they still going with that dumb shyt? I'ma have to dive in the comic thread again.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This probably what I was thinking of. It was some Avengers/X-Men book where Scarlet & Rogue were beefing about the "relationship" & Mags was trying to keep the peace cause whatever shyt was going on needed both them to help, LOL. Scarlet said some shyt about him being old enough to be Rogue Grandpa. Rogue gave him a comfort talk after Scarlet stormed off. I don't know if it's canon but Scarlet said it. Maybe coming at Rogue but she said it with Magneto there, intentionally.

Man you brining back memories with the Trials. Joseph. Young/Old Mags confusion. Half/Full power:banderas:

Back on topic of thought. Are Wanda & Pietro still supposed to not be his kids, or they still going with that dumb shyt? I'ma have to dive in the comic thread again.
They made a character named Natayla Maximoff her mother in her series this year but they left the door open to her father is which is probably a gimmick to make Magneto her father next year now that Marvel has the x men movie rights.

Only time Rogue, Wanda, and Magneto were all together was The Red Skull Onslaught story where Magneto killed Skull.

Magneto ended up recruiting Doom, Loki, Enchantress, Absorbing Man, Carnage, and Deadpool when the heroes got overwhelmed.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
with all the people that talk about him grooming girls? a lot of people get at wolverine for that. in universe tchalla had a massive problem with storm sleeping with him for some reason
Not sure if I'm getting you point but....

Magneto been gene engineered, re-aged, regrown, other shyt etc. He's been the same age since I was a child & aside from fans nobody gives a fukk why he's the age he is. Casual people don't bother.
Wolverine has a solid excuse, his healing factor. Sabretooth & Mags don't be chilling around Jubilee & Kitty & the "kids" on regular. Wolverine is constantly around girls too young for me & he got 100 years on me, LOL.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
They made a character named Natayla Maximoff her mother in her series this year but they left the door open to her father is which is probably a gimmick to make Magneto her father next year now that Marvel has the x men movie rights.

Only time Rogue, Wanda, and Magneto were all together was The Red Skull Onslaught story where Magneto killed Skull.

Magneto ended up recruiting Doom, Loki, Enchantress, Absorbing Man, Carnage, and Deadpool when the heroes got overwhelmed.
Yeah I think that's it, I hated that shyt but bought the books :mjlol:.

I don't remember Natayla Maximoff though & getting back, what series, I need to get this.

The "bad guys" coming together was good. I explained to my son why they have "miracles" or whatever & not "mutants" talking about Wanda & Pietro :snoop: in the movies

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah I think that's it, I hated that shyt but bought the books :mjlol:.

I don't remember Natayla Maximoff though & getting back, what series, I need to get this.

The "bad guys" coming together was good. I explained to my son why they have "miracles" or whatever & not "mutants" talking about Wanda & Pietro :snoop: in the movies
Natayla is in the Scarlet Witch solo series

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
When they had Rogue and Magneto finally had sex...they almost had a meltdown at CBR:laugh: Those Gambit fans were bytching nonstop. Lol. They turned heel on writer Mike Carey too..they went from he's a huge fan of Gambit to saying he used Magneto as a real life stand in for Carey:laugh: Those white tears were flowing:laugh:
njE5O8.jpg

njEwPS.jpg
Gambit wasn't worried about that ho :mjlol:

Storm>>>>>>>>>Rouge
4919401-4195883-thekiss+%281%29.jpg

You thought you had a banger didn't you mon ami?:umad:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Is the Magneto age thing really an issue when he keeps getting deaged?
I think he's supposed to be late 30s/early 40s now but certain artists are horrible and Rogue came on to Magneto so many times it's hilarious. X men #25 was wonderful..Magneto did a EMP on the world to make them pay for turning on their Magneto Protocols to try to keep him from returning to earth. Rogue's reaction to him doing this was so damn non chalant:laugh: but it always had context. Rogue knows that deep down Magneto isnt really a villain because he saved her from certain death twice in the Savage land and also in Genosha when they tried to nuke her.