Who has the sexier voice; Harley Quinn or Rogue?

Harley or Rogue?

• Harley Quinn, Puddin!

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Rogue, Sugar!

Votes: 49 81.7%

• Total voters

parallax

Superstar
Daps
the hypocrisy isnt lost. people go at logan for being with younger women but noone says anything about this confused dusty ass dude fukking women his daughters age

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
When they had Rogue and Magneto finally had sex...they almost had a meltdown at CBR:laugh: Those Gambit fans were bytching nonstop. Lol. They turned heel on writer Mike Carey too..they went from he's a huge fan of Gambit to saying he used Magneto as a real life stand in for Carey:laugh: Those white tears were flowing:laugh:
njE5O8.jpg

njEwPS.jpg
Everything about this was just wrong :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Everything about this was just wrong :russ:
It was wonderful..it started in.the Claremont Era and in every major Magneto story in the 90s, Rogue was always trying to have sex with Magneto and almost always willing to turn heel on her teammates.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
the hypocrisy isnt lost. people go at logan for being with younger women but noone says anything about this confused dusty ass dude fukking women his daughters age
Wrong. Scarlet Witch came at Magneto over Rogue for this exact shyt. He's been called out on it.
Na, Magneto HOH smashed and seeded her up.
Dude did this in other realities too. I started REALLY reading in like '94 AOA & Mags had already been fukking Rogue.
Didn’t he have to create some sort of magnetic barrier around himself?
At times yeah.
When they had Rogue and Magneto finally had sex...they almost had a meltdown at CBR:laugh: Those Gambit fans were bytching nonstop. Lol. They turned heel on writer Mike Carey too..they went from he's a huge fan of Gambit to saying he used Magneto as a real life stand in for Carey:laugh: Those white tears were flowing:laugh:
njE5O8.jpg

njEwPS.jpg
When is this? I'm catching up. They been fukking since before "Fatal Attractions" & AOA. When does this take place?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wrong. Scarlet Witch came at Magneto over Rogue for this exact shyt. He's been called out on it.

Dude did this in other realities too. I started REALLY reading in like '94 AOA & Mags had already been fukking Rogue.

At times yeah.

When is this? I'm catching up. They been fukking since before "Fatal Attractions" & AOA. When does this take place?
That was back in 2011..X men Legacy #249....the second page is from X men legacy #260..Carey's last issue....basically a fukk you to all those forum fans that said he was having Rogue be with a "mental rapist". Lol. Crazy f@ggots.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
That was back in 2011..X men Legacy #249....the second page is from X men legacy #260..Carey's last issue....basically a fukk you to all those forum fans that said he was having Rogue be with a "mental rapist". Lol. Crazy f@ggots.
"Mental Rapist"?? LOL, gotta be Gambit stans. They already had a long relationship low-key before it got big. Don't tell them how Mags recognized the power of her kiss, got good enough to resist her touch to get her pregnant, & why they always had that "untold romance".

Charles "Mental Rapist" Xavier out here lusting.. :picard:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
"Mental Rapist"?? LOL, gotta be Gambit stans. They already had a long relationship low-key before it got big. Don't tell them how Mags recognized the power of her kiss, got good enough to resist her touch to get her pregnant, & why they always had that "untold romance".

Charles "Mental Rapist" Xavier out here lusting.. :picard:
Magneto and Rogue were connected before she even met Gambit. Her iconic Savage Land outfit that all her fan pages always has done iterations of. It started there. The itvgot amped up in X Men #1-3...the Acolytes intro story.

When Magneto put Gambit on trial in 97 in the hilarious Uncanny 350 anniversary issue, he made Rogue kiss Gambit to absorb his memories so he could stop lying to his friends about being Sinister's lackey...when he had the Marauders invade the Morlock tunnels and they killed all those kids.

Xavier? One of the funniest things ever is X Men #53 when Onslaught showed Jean that Xavier wanted to fukk her at 16. I was laughing so hard.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Harley's voice after a while would make a breh wanna commit mass genocide. She goes full 100 on the accent and you can't even entertain having a convo with her. :francis:

But the second you hear Rogue's "Hey, Sugah", that soft ass drawl just does something to you and you feel all your troubles melt away. :wow:

...That said, I'd smash the breaks off Tara Strong (Harley's VA).

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Actually no one goes at Wolverine for his affairs until someone whines about Magneto...who is much younger than Wolverine.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wanda is afraid of Magneto..she ain't ever called him out over Rogue but she did taunt Rogue over it in Uncanny Avengers which Remender made them arch rivals out of the blue.